Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2343670 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Legendguru: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
How to Make money automated trading binary options for newbie

TOUCHSCALPER BINARY OPTIONS AUTOMATED TRADING BOT

FEATURES

Automated Trade delay
Stop Loss
Take Profit
Automated Purchase Order price
UseHourTrade
Play run /stop = YES
Perfect trading bot for Newbie
Guaranteed Earnings
Affordable
Video guide and bonus bot included

USE THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by simeon53(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2020
nurez305:
Great .... enjoy

Other people to get 100 naira each

200 naira closed for now

Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ultimategeneral: 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
hhmmcj:

85' Red card gets in...

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMM
Boss when you post the next mention me pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
locust:

This is extremely distasteful, bro. You were doing good, suddenly you plunged everything into the deep abyss. And kept chasing your losses.
Disappointed embarassed
Sorry, shiit happens.

I am not in loss though am still in +
and am adding more this evening courtesy of SRL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2020
locust:

Yesterday, I lost about 6hrs of my life navigating a bet site, checking for recurring trends and how to make a tangible amount daily. 6hrs I wouldn't be getting back. 360 minutes.
Well, there are no trends. It is just what it is -gamble. You pick and wait. Either you win or you lose. Although I lost less than 1000naira, but my time and effort were in vain. Not totally in vain, because it has helped in making this nudging decision.
Doing away with gambling have become a necessity. And I cease all gambling related activities until the last quarter of the year. By the last month of this year, I would have overcome gambling by 88%.
Against my earlier posts on quitting and later falling back to it, I take on this with armour and I hope to post 'screenshots' of my last gambling activities by the last quarter of this year which should bear yesterday's date. Quitting gambling/sportsbetting is a gradual process, and today I embark on that road.
You should, too.
And I care less if you don't.

At this stage, trolls would be like be like; now let's attack him..

I think you need a break I took a break last year and i returned this year April refreshed and more experienced and about following other people opinion you find on googling that doesn't help have tried that many times then i realized those people make their own decision to be successful in this business you have to make a difficult decision its either you win or loose and everybody have his or her own niche everyone have to find the market that favors him/her and focus on that Thank u

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
locust:
Is there a strategy for making at least 1k5 'daily' through sportsbetting? Especially now that leagues are folding up?
Zoom, Srl?
I would have said 1k, but the 500naira would be the starting force for the next day.
I'm interested.

Yes SRL live betting and you have to be following the match @ https://sportcenter.sir.sportradar.com/simulated-reality and bet on Goals and another thing to bear in mind u will loose at some point...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Adeniyineyo(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
nurez305:
Great .... enjoy

200 naira closed for now

892979- adeniyineyo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 5:34pm On May 01, 2020
8233171 adeteju123 (bet9ja...
nurez305:
Great .... enjoy

200 naira closed for now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Bluealamajiri: 5:41pm On May 01, 2020
Who introduced you to crumb hunting?
locust:

Lol. This question is a testament that you didn't understand my earlier post.
Whether I stop or I no stop, na for my head. I wonder what I would gain trying to fool myself. I'm not trying to please any damned person here.

I joined NL in 2016, I met crumbees here and along the line, I became a member. Still feels like yesterday. Called it quits after some time. It's 4yrs now since joining NL and it's depressing seeing my guys who introduced me to crumbs still deep in it. Four solid years!

In the next four years, would you still remain a crumbee? When are you planning to stop? Why not now?
I like referring to myself as a former crumbee. It gives me the feeling that I can conquer almost any devil.
Has anyone realized that I talk a lot these days
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by isram: 5:42pm On May 01, 2020
So u are the ma.d scammer on YouTube idiot, u trade with demo account, God punish you goat, show us ur account balance aninal
Legendguru:
How to Make money automated trading binary options for newbie

TOUCHSCALPER BINARY OPTIONS AUTOMATED TRADING BOT

FEATURES

Automated Trade delay
Stop Loss
Take Profit
Automated Purchase Order price
UseHourTrade
Play run /stop = YES
Perfect trading bot for Newbie
Guaranteed Earnings
Affordable
Video guide and bonus bot included

USE THE LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 21void: 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
Liga Pro (over 2.5) is a gold mine. I've made lots of Benjamin with it...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 01, 2020
Stylish186:

Yes SRL live betting and you have to be following the match @ https://sportcenter.sir.sportradar.com/simulated-reality and bet on Goals and another thing to bear in mind u will loose at some point...

Thanks for your input, sir!
But I've realized that this stuff isn't what I want to be doing with my time. Following games and gambling with funds. The heartbreaks, the effort, time, funds, all are wasted when it doesn't go in your favour. I never knew I would be making this decision, having been a follower of the 'we die here' mantra.
You made mention of losing at some point. This is just it; going in circles. At a point, we lose the little we already made and then start chasing losses. Even if you do not chase losses, you are not guaranteed of cashing out the next day.
I respect your opinion, but this is a decision I must work towards achieving.
Thank you, bro wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Who introduced you to crumb hunting?

grin cheesy
Free me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Godmademan(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2020
nurez305:
Great .... enjoy

200 naira closed for now
4983197 rafa62
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
locust:

Thanks for your input, sir!
But I've realized that this stuff isn't what I want to be doing with my time. Following games and gambling with funds. The heartbreaks, the effort, time, funds, all are wasted when it doesn't go in your favour. I never knew I would be making this decision, having been a follower of the 'we die here' mantra.
You made mention of losing at some point. This is just it; going in circles. At a point, we lose the little we already made and then start chasing losses. Even if you do not chase losses, you are not guaranteed of cashing out the next day.
I respect your opinion, but this is a decision I must work towards achieving.
Thank you, bro wink

you can try 419
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Daddyxyz: 6:04pm On May 01, 2020

21void
:
Liga Pro (over 2.5) is a gold mine. I've made lots of Benjamin with it...
drop games for us now my oga
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Register on wazobet.com and get 700 bonus if you are lucky cos u will choose from four boxes what u get is what u win I... PS: I don't know anything about the site I just stumbled upon it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Legendguru: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
isram:
So u are the ma.d scammer on YouTube idiot, u trade with demo account, God punish you goat, show us ur account balance aninal

Several idiots youths like you hate what they don’t understand.you mentioned the wrong one and I will make you pay for it. Ignorant cowards herdsmen using cheap data to come in the internet tagging the wrong one. Well you can stay broke since herds from your era don’t amount to nothing keep this name out of your fat disgusting mouth you simp .dont play with me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Onero699999: 7:07pm On May 01, 2020
Holluwahgbenga:
Register on wazobet.com and get 700 bonus if you are lucky cos u will choose from four boxes what u get is what u win I... PS: I don't know anything about the site I just stumbled upon it
thanks for sharing this, forget about knowing the site cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by murphyrichy(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
What's SRL All about? Saw it on bet9ja website? Its been long I bet shaa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 01, 2020
Neimar:

you can try 419

Scusi
Abeg comot from dat side oo angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2020
murphyrichy:
What's SRL All about? Saw it on bet9ja website? Its been long I bet shaa

You have miss alot shaa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
Proanalyst:
Betbuilder365

Please, have you made a withdrawal recently with bet365? I want to know how it's working.

yes i have.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stylish186(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2020

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
Stylish186:
6 more to go

I wish you well cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 01, 2020
Stylish186:
you are doing well keep it up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
mrofficial042:
6 more to go

I wish you well cool
lol you are wicked if he chase it like that his gonna lose his money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Monaco SRL
FC Metz SRL

TIPS
ODD 2.16 0
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by salamudeen(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Onero699999:
thanks for sharing this, forget about knowing the site cool

that wazobet dope got the 777 also ..

you can even withdraw 500 naira

bet9ja in trouble in tell you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Neimar: 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
started playing bet9ja league today with 1600

i lost 1300 angry

with the 300 i reduced my greediness and i got my capital
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by mrofficial042: 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
salamudeen:

that wazobet dope got the 777 also ..

you can even withdraw 500 naira

bet9ja in trouble in tell you
that site no look legit undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by murphyrichy(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2020
Stylish186:

You have miss alot shaa
That hasn't answered my question

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)