Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2347418 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ClownPrinceOfPi: 12:43am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I will never forget you bro, I didn't receive anything but I just admire the way you help others tonight. this is my first time on this thread.
You and 12AD are the only ones that cared for my situation.
When I get back to betting, I will give both of you a share from my profit.
You are a real G

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Amustical(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Bros Abeg reason my own matter too ooko. Abeg staking power. God bless you more and more

Account ID:
Username:
Amustical
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I will never forget you bro, I didn't receive anything but I just admire the way you help others tonight. this is my first time on this thread.
You are a real G
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfAbia: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2020
motta:
don't even try it , you wanted playing smart got caught and you wan come dey form senior man ... Will you leave here before I make you a cripple .
Because my fence don fall
Goat like you come dey enter my compound.
I pray you never get misunderstood when you really need help. U will be in my shoes one day and realize how painful it is when ppl don't believe u when u need help.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Sniper4real(m): 12:47am On Jul 06, 2020
This sultan sef dey catch cruise nih jare
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Because my fence don fall
Goat like you come dey enter my compound.
I pray you never get misunderstood when you really need help. U will be in my shoes one day and realize how painful it is when ppl don't believe u when u need help.

I can't bro I don't lie to beg or act smart while begging , you didn't do the rehearsal of your begging well , infact you are not call to beg you called your myself to beg .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Amustical:
Bros Abeg reason my own matter too ooko. Abeg staking power. God bless you more and more

Account ID:
Username:
Amustical

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

This is what I get for begging for help
Now I'm a liar
Let me just swallow my pride and carry my L in peace. I have collected a load of insults today. Thanks you all for this experience I have learnt a big lesson today
@kingpin thanks for caring.
Nobody knows tomorrow, I'm glad I know those who helped. @kingpin you are the only one that cared. Even tho I didn't receive anything from you I will never forget you when my cash flow comes back.

Ok man.
Wish you luck in your endeavour, buh next time try to keep your story short, precise and "believable".

all in all today was bad market, I lost about #1K at the end. Better punting days ahead.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfAbia: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2020
motta:
I can't bro I don't lie to beg or act smart while begging , you didn't do the rehearsal of your begging well , infact you are not call to beg you called your myself to beg .
Don't worry, u will feel it one day
When You will be in desperate need
But people will think you're lying.
You will feel how painful it is
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Amustical(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=MCswiss post=91423565][/quote] abeg oooo help my career
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by motta(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Don't worry, u will feel it one day
When You will be in desperate need
But people will think you're lying.
You will feel how painful it is

Na me even get your time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by SultanOfAbia: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2020
GoddyOra:

Ok man.
Wish you luck in your endeavour, buh next time try to keep your story short, precise and "believable".

all in all today was bad market, I lost about #1K at the end. Better punting days ahead.
Thanks bro, it's a painful feeling to be called a liar when u are really in need for help. Now I know what people feel when they are wrongly accused because nobody believe their story. Such is life. My first day of begging online. If I win big, I will still come back to this thread and repay those who helped me in this trying moment. This was a terrible day. But I trust God will see me thru. Goodluck bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by kaycee125: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2020
Na me bring am come NL
Lhimeet:

This meme dey always crack me up... grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by brainz360: 1:20am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Thanks bro, it's a painful feeling to be called a liar when u are really in need for help. Now I know what people feel when they are wrongly accused because nobody believe their story. Such is life. My first day of begging online. If I win big, I will still come back to this thread and repay those who helped me in this trying moment. This was a terrible day. But I trust God will see me thru. Goodluck bro

Why are you this stewpeed?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 1:24am On Jul 06, 2020
kaycee125:
Na me bring am come NL

Funny meme... cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Luthercboi: 2:06am On Jul 06, 2020
FOREX TRADING MADE EASY���
PRESENTED BY
TRADE MASTER TRANSFORM (TMT).

THREE WEEKS FOREX BEGINNER COURSE.

15 DAYS.

STARTING ON THE 13TH OF JULY 2020.

ENDS ON THE 31TH OF JULY 2020.

DAYS : MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
TIME : 12 NOON.

Forex trading made easy ���
Free Forex beginner channel.
We teach Forex and crypto way easy and simple.
Everything to know about the Forex market.
https:///Trademastertransform
Or chat up @07015421422
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CuteNbad(m): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Vector360:
Since I join Dem last month I just dy dash Dem money cry cry cry
You're a good donor cheesy.... remains your wallet and trousers wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CuteNbad(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I'm explaning to the guy why he is seeing only 100 naira and 500 naira deposit on Bet9ja in my account balance. That if I deposit in my Bet9ja account I don't get sms alert from first bank always.
I withdrew 3k and another 3k from pos giys today but it didn't reflect on my first bank sms.
I understand you feel I'm a scam, bro im not used to begging. If u can't help. It's fine. I'm too tired for explaining. Thanks for caring. At least today will be last day of betting for me till God knows when. Bro I understand u I will feel the same way because of many fake ppl on NL.
And Also last day you will visit this thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CuteNbad(m): 2:29am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

You are a real G
So it's only through betting you can make it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by CuteNbad(m): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Shut up you fool, it's like 80% of guys here are very rude. Don't carry your frustrations on me bro, go beat your wife or sumtin. I have tolerated so many insults from you fools.

When I win big, all u fools that insulted me today go hear am.
Yeah,WHEN you win big...... Retarded fuuu grin cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by eseka12(m): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2020
deltateam:

BOOMSHAKAZULU!
how did you escape inter home win?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wharlay23(m): 3:26am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
B927TPQSSPZSTS-1914510

Thank you guys for the prayers. I posted this surviving coupon yesterday seeking for your input with barca win either half remaining, never knew barca can win with such a wide margin. I feel so blessed and wish to extend the hand of favour with #1500 to ten lucky punters to quote the post. Goodluck to all, stay safe and healthy cool

bro I know I'm not lucky to see your post earlier but can help me with recharge card 08160401305 thanks brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by wharlay23(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
B927TPQSSPZSTS-1

Thank you guys for the prayers. I posted this surviving coupon yesterday seeking for your input with barca win either half remaining, never knew barca can win with such a wide margin. I feel so blessed and wish to extend the hand of favour with #1500 to ten lucky punters to quote the post. Goodluck to all, stay safe and healthy cool

bro I know I'm not lucky to see your post earlier but can help me with recharge card 08160401305 thanks brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Anny505(m): 3:41am On Jul 06, 2020
joearinze:

Doubted this game an just staked a little.......
Big ups man it was a good game
Uwc Man, today's prediction coming up

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Viking007(m): 4:49am On Jul 06, 2020
ndlife:

Zoom wey I never touch,
Abi na dat winch virtual wey done send people to village
You should listen to him and withdraw that money. With the way you have started staking randomly, that 600k can turn to N600 in 24hrs.
Forget the euphoria you get from people hailing you here, you seem to be enjoying it with your "should I cash out, should I cash out" comments. Bros, empty that account and run!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Anny505(m): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Booking Number: ZPFWX2T
06/07/2020 04:52:27
Code 1101 Date 06/07/2020 21:00 Event Sevilla - Eibar Live/Prematch Prematch Selection

Stake: ₦ 5,000.00
Stake what you can afford to lose mbok. 65% success
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 4:54am On Jul 06, 2020
eseka12:
how did you escape inter home win?

Na God. Pristina being first game scored at injury time and Mjondalen won a penalty but missed.

Na God las las.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by pakmoni(m): 5:07am On Jul 06, 2020
FuckloveJnr:
B927TPQSSPZSTS-1914510

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ayanbaba2(m): 5:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Luthercboi:
FOREX TRADING MADE EASY��� PRESENTED BY TRADE MASTER TRANSFORM (TMT).
THREE WEEKS FOREX BEGINNER COURSE.
15 DAYS.
STARTING ON THE 13TH OF JULY 2020.
ENDS ON THE 31TH OF JULY 2020.
DAYS : MONDAY TO FRIDAY. TIME : 12 NOON.
Forex trading made easy ��� Free Forex beginner channel. We teach Forex and crypto way easy and simple. Everything to know about the Forex market. https:///Trademastertransform Or chat up @07015421422
trade it yourself na...na so the thing easy!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by silas24(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2020
MCswiss:
Boss bet9ja id 863066. Anything at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)