Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2345491 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by zubizareta(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Some have withdraw since last week and are yet to be credited next time avoid betking

wow. this is serious. never knew. well, I have stopped crediting the acct. na to withdraw all the money I want to do. chai. this is painful. if betking can do this then anyone out there can do it. the safest now is only bet9ja then.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by talktofemi: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2020
zubizareta:

wow. this is serious. never knew. well, I have stopped crediting the acct. na to withdraw all the money I want to do. chai. this is painful. if betking can do this then anyone out there can do it. the safest now is only bet9ja then.

...and merrybet. Withdrew successfully on merrybet 3 times this week.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira222(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2020
zubizareta:

They go still pay but anytime I hear betking I dey always fear to do business with dem
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
They go still pay but anytime I hear betking I dey always fear to do business with dem
They are currently having issues with CBN and all their bank accounts for payments have been shut down.

They will resolve this anytime soon.
Just bear with them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4.
Coman fund me 1K make i give Alabi this burnt offering.
zBBD53C
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by timilehing(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Kontact me to fund ur beting account Sporty Bet 9ja Naira bet Supabet LionsBet Merrybet Bet Farm, 1xbet Betway etc

My contact below
080 3607 1857

Now available: 1xbet withdrawal
Exchange Bet9ja winnings for airtime
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bakayokoko: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
bakayokoko percival9 loopy Chewbacca innobets lhimeet tissuepaper crownbetfitsme viking007 nlbully chukason1 ebony111 eunisam etc memories

This place is now a trash bin. I've unfollowed this thread since last month.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Tk4all:

Coman fund me 1K make i give Alabi this burnt offering.

zBBD53C
timilehing:
Kontact me to fund ur beting account Sporty Bet 9ja Naira bet Supabet LionsBet Merrybet Bet Farm, 1xbet Betway etc

My contact below
080 3607 1857

Now available: 1xbet withdrawal
Exchange Bet9ja winnings for airtime
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Add msport
talktofemi:

...and merrybet. Withdrew successfully on merrybet 3 times this week.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by timilehing(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Tk4all post=93766480][/quote]You have my number already. Text details or WhatsApp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2020
timilehing:
You have my number already. Text details or WhatsApp

Am not on whatsApp.
Just Quote me with ur account details on a dead Thread.
my Details are:

Tk4all(Betnaija).
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Tk4all:

I am not on whatsApp. Just Quote me with ur account details on a dead Thread. my Details are:
Tk4all(Betnaija).
Sending him an sms won't harm you bruv.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:
® Otobasin2323 I'll like us to try that your idea again...10odds for 3-4days.
But 5 people submitting sure 2odds each and we form 10odds+ there.

Season about to start, and Christmas by the corner...Alabi should pay us pension please.

I was waiting for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

But seems gAmes are much today, can we begin today?

cc:

Vecto

Otobasin2323
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2020
We can make this thread great again..reduce the trolling, abuses and hoarding of games.
The new season is about to kick-off and we are yet to see ideas on how to wreck tha bookie!!
Let us all do the right thing and work as a team. Let the ideas flow! Let's wreck the bookies.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Sending him an sms won't harm you bruv.

I sent him 2 sms but got no reply. I think he is busy or something, And i wan go work now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by VillageBus(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
We can make this thread great again..reduce the trolling, abuses and hoarding of games.
The new season is about to kick-off and we are yet to see ideas on how to wreck tha bookie!!
Let us all do the right thing and work as a team. Let the ideas flow! Let's wreck the bookies.
especially hoarding of games...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Coming from the Boss himself I believe you grin

Good morning my brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:

cc:
Vecto
Otobasin2323
Let's begin!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:
Coming from the Boss himself I believe you grin
Good morning my brother
Good morning my brother.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by oluwadabira222(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Coming from you angry are you still on weed if you are through you will return back to your normal sense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Tk4all:

I sent him 2 sms but got no reply. I think he is busy or something, And i wan go work now
I do call him before I send him an sms.

And, his service is fast. You won't regret doing biz with him.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Let's begin!
Ok, get to work and submit yours before 2pm
Please games should be the evening games so that Alot of guys can take part.
I'll drop my unit any moment from now.
Green to us!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Coming from you angry are you still on weed if you are through you will return back to your normal sense
Have a nice day bruv.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:
Ok, get to work and submit yours before 2pm
Please games should be the evening games so that Alot of guys can take part.
I'll drop my unit any moment from now.
Green to us!!!
No p.
You're valid!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Let's begin!
You always sound mature when you need game. But resume your trolling when you receive Monthly alerts.

You see crumbites as footmart.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 9:04am On Sep 10, 2020
timilehing:
You have my number already. Text details or WhatsApp

Done
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Remijuice:

You always sound mature when you need game. But resume your trolling when you receive Monthly alerts.

I don't think I need to explain myself. But I am done with bullshit..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zyzxx10: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
Mr Ezika Nkem a.k.a Nkemakonam100 & Fucklove the distasteful begger!
How did you find out he's fvcklove bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
I do call him before I send him an sms.
And, his service is fast. You won't regret doing biz with him.
I See. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Ab0bi:
I don't think I need to explain myself. But I am done with bullshit..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Tk4all(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Binance:

cc:
Vecto
Otobasin2323
Am interested too,
Can i join?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Binance(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Remijuice:

Bro please not today...

It was painful to obseeve what the thread turned to. I complained about how good punters left cos of the frequent unnecessary trolling.

Between yesterday and today I think we've got about 2-3 visitors who corroborate the assertion.

I believe his change of direction is sincere, I sensed it, let's head in that direction please.
We all need help here(money)..
Remember Alabi is the common enemy to be defeated....even if we don't win millions, at least let's cash out small small.
Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)