Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (3712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2352254 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by KakiP(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
(22/10 15:00)

FC Brest vs Slutsksakhar Slutsk

Home/Home @1.53

Half Time/Full Time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by puntersreward: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:
Hello,

Sequel to the post of winerrr, I have decided to start a project consisting of four punters. For personal reason, I have decided to remain anonymous.

The project

I am in search of four (4) punters who will work together as a team just to provide 5 odds (bet9ja preferably). You heard me right, 5 odds.
Emphasis is on the"TEAM", as you guys are required to brainstorm/research on the tip before posting it.(Simple, right?)

Participation

To participate, please quote this post by showing your interest.
IF SELECTED, each member of the squad will have to stake a #1,000 on the 5 odds they have worked on in your betting account. This is just to authenticate your seriousness in selecting the tips for this project.

The Reward

Apart from staking #1,000 on the game, If the odds wins, you guys will be paid a sum of #5,000 (for a start) each into your personal account by me (Puntersreward). That's double rewards for you.

There's a tendency for the rewards to be increased to certain percentage to what you can not imagine (trust me) if you guys have a good winning streaks.

All tips should be posted here by quoting me (Puntersreward) 45 mins before the start of the game so that other members here can enjoy it too.

This project will not be everyday. As such, I will communicate as to when the game is needed.

Please note that I have the rights to dissolve the squad, if you guys aren't performing to my expectations and then search for new punters.

I look forward to working with The Squad.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

...a win from The Squad, is a win for all.

I appreciate everyone that showed interest in this project.

The following people are SELECTED randomly:

Vecto
Emeviks
Israelp
Remijuice

Since you will be working together to produce 5 odds, I will suggest you guys create a whatsapp group where you can brainstorm/discuss the tips and then POST it here when done.

Also note that as stated in the above quote, you all will stake a #1,000 each on the tip.

The code for the tip and the code for the staked tip of everyone should be posted here by one person 45 mins minutes before the start of the game so other people can enjoy it too.

We are starting tomorrow 23/10/2020.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Puntersreward

...a win from The Squad, is a win from all.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

Vecto
Emeviks
Israelp
Remijuice

Since you will be working together to produce 5 odds, I will suggest you guys create a whatsapp group where you can brainstorm/discuss the tips and then POST it here when done.

Also note that as stated in the above quote, you all will stake a #1,000 each on the tip.

The code for the tip and the code for the staked tip of everyone should be posted here by one person 45 mins minutes before the start of the game so other people can enjoy it too.

Thank you
Puntersreward

What was the criteria used in the selection?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Remijuice: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Vecto

Emeviks

Israelp

Any of you guys should create the WhatsApp group. Let's Move some Mountains!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by puntersreward: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Latidoh1:

What was the criteria used in the selection?

They were selected randomly. Everyone that showed interest had equal chance of being selected.

I still got those that weren't selected in mind.

Thank you
Puntersreward

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

[s]I appreciate everyone that showed interest in this project.

Vecto
Emeviks
Israelp
Remijuice

Thank you
Puntersreward

...a win from The Squad, is a win from all.[/s]

you don't just pick random people out of those that told you they were interested..that's sneaky and suspect.

If you want to organize such a competition, the least you can do is be transparent..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
2019prophets:

you don't just pick random people out of those that told you they were interested..that's sneaky and suspect.

If you want to organize such a competition, the least you can do is be transparent..
Them no pick you, them no pick you be that. Stop making noise here. At least you'll save your 1k and use it for your next meal. No dey disturb here.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Them no pick you, them no pick you be that. Stop making noise here. At least you'll save your 1k and use it for your next meal. No cackling pls.

mumu who tell you say I dey follow compete for measly 1k.. I'm not even competing for Merrybet 1 million..olodo

you better stick to your under-blanket journalism.. grin grin

How many gunshot you don hear today?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by puntersreward: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
2019prophets:

I needed only four (4) but thirteen (13) punters showed interest.

Since they have equal chance of being selected, it could be anybody on that list.

This isn't a competition also note that a win from them is a win for all.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by 2019prophets(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

I needed only four (4) but thirteen (13) punters showed interest.

Since they have equal chance of being selected, it could be anybody on that list.

This isn't a competition also note that a win from them is a win for all.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

you could have given them a preliminary round where the best performing top 4 will be selected out of the 13....that's my suggestion

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Sikay19(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
2019prophets:

I am not sure he owes anybody apology or explanation on his decision to select randomly. And as much as i understand you are not required to pay any money to stake on the games posted here by his team so what's the hoopla. Moreso, You can create your own team if you are displeased by his decision, it's a simple stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Axmondthuglife: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Axmondthuglife:

Group stage now man city or Madrid go fvck am home and away 8 goals cheesycheesy
I remember saying this last month... First leg e don collect 5 goals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
2019prophets:

mumu who tell you say I dey follow compete for measly 1k.. I'm not even competing for Merrybet 1 million..olodo

you better stick to your under-blanket journalism.. grin grin

How many gunshot you don hear today?
grin I can feel the pain from coldplayyy cool. Them go pick you next decade but first wash ya head.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sikay19:

I am not sure he owes anybody apology or explanation on his decision to select randomly. And as much as i understand you are not required to pay any money to stake on the games posted here by his team so what's the hoopla. Moreso, You can create your own team if you are displeased by his decision, it's a simple stuff.
Asin I taya ooh. Just cause they didn't pick him. Well you can't blame him, Nigeria hard. grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by puntersreward: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
2019prophets:

you could have given them a preliminary round where the best performing top 4 will be selected out of the 13....that's my suggestion

This is also another way I could have made the selection but not the best.

Thank you and I appreciate your inputs.

Puntersreward
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Can someone predict just 4/5 match stats of today's europa game for me, if it greens u get 5k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
techmaster092:
Can someone predict just 4/5 match stats of today's europa game for me, if it greens u get 5k
make I run am for you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ab0bi:
make I run am for you.
Ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

This is also another way I could have made the selection but not the best.

Thank you and I appreciate your inputs.

Puntersreward
What makes the one you used the best
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
techmaster092:

Ok
3779GG Bet9ja.

Napoli vs Az- away o2.5 shot on target
Celtic vs Ac Milan- home u46.5 possession.
Rapid vienna vs Arsenal- home u42.5 possession.
Tottenham vs lask linz- home o58.5 possession
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Latidoh1: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
techmaster092:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Carbon2Oxide: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Weekend 25 odds

BC2CH9G1

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Latidoh1:

What makes the one you used the best
shut da fvck!!! his competition, his rules angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
techmaster092:
ZUSCP
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by IamRichards: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who knows where I can watch europa league Via App?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ab0bi:
3779GG Bet9ja.

Napoli vs Az- away o2.5 shot on target
Celtic vs Ac Milan- home u46.5 possession.
Rapid vienna vs Arsenal- home u42.5 possession.
Tottenham vs lask linz- home o58.5 possession
I saw jst 3 games, i needed at least 4....regardless for ur time u can drop ur id lemme fund u if u don't mind
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
ZUSCP
Invalid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Samadhii(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by israelp(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

Vecto
Emeviks
Israelp
Remijuice

Thank you
Puntersreward

chairman i would love to partake but stuff jst popup n i dnt think i will enough time for d g8t project,kindly gv my slot to anode...thanks n gudluck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by richmanrichard: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
puntersreward:

Vecto
Emeviks
Israelp
Remijuice

Thank you
Puntersreward

kudos. I wud join in due time
.5 odd is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.