Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Inspirational Business Talks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inspirational Business Talks (550 Views)

First Bank Confirms Merger, Acquisition Talks With Heritage And Polaris Banks / Gee Boys Only-business Talks / Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspirational Business Talks by jamalee: 4:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Hello all Nairaland Members! Happy new year. This is 2020 and by God's grace, we will do good things in it. I am creating this thread just to be inspiring Nairaland Members about business. Different business ideas and motivational talks will be given on this thread and also business ideas and motivational talks are also welcome by other Nairaland Members so that other Nairaland Members that are Newbie in the business world or business cycle/circle like me will gain something worthy. So let's proceed...
Re: Inspirational Business Talks by jamalee: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
jamalee:
Hello all Nairaland Members! Happy new year. This is 2020 and by God's grace, we will do good things in it. I am creating this thread just to be inspiring Nairaland Members about business. Different business ideas and motivational talks will be given on this thread and also business ideas and motivational talks are also welcome by other Nairaland Members so that other Nairaland Members that are Newbie in the business world or business cycle/circle like me will gain something worthy. So let's proceed...
Here we go... There are three categories of people in life. First is Employee, second is Self-Employed while the third one is Business Owner. Employee are the people receiving monthly salaries in a Company or Firm. You work very hard for you to be paid that salary. If you are absent for a day without any genuine and concrete reason(s), your salary will be deducted. You wake up as early as 4:00am or 5:00am heading to your office or working place and come back home late like 10:00pm or 11:00pm and at times 12:00am. This category of people continue this type of life cycle till they reach their retirement age(65) and if care is not taken, they will remain poor for the remaining of their lives. But if that Employee have had an entrepreneurship mindset before he or she started the monthly job, he or she will create business or businesses that will be able to stand the test time before he or she retires. I will be explaining the remaining two categories of people because I want to hang out and catch fun with my Platonic Friend just to celebrate the new year 2020. Thanks...
Re: Inspirational Business Talks by jamalee: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2020
jamalee:
Here we go... There are three categories of people in life. First is Employee, second is Self-Employed while the third one is Business Owner. Employee are the people receiving monthly salaries in a Company or Firm. You work very hard for you to be paid that salary. If you are absent for a day without any genuine and concrete reason(s), your salary will be deducted. You wake up as early as 4:00am or 5:00am heading to your office or working place and come back home late like 10:00pm or 11:00pm and at times 12:00am. This category of people continue this type of life cycle till they reach their retirement age(65) and if care is not taken, they will remain poor for the remaining of their lives. But if that Employee have had an entrepreneurship mindset before he or she started the monthly job, he or she will create business or businesses that will be able to stand the test time before he or she retires. I will be explaining the remaining two categories of people because I want to hang out and catch fun with my Platonic Friend just to celebrate the new year 2020. Thanks...
Good morning everybody. The second category of people is Self-Employed. Self-Employed are the people that do their business themselves. They are referred to as "One Man Business". They earn their money by actively involve in their businesses. They won't earn money if they don't go to where they conduct their business. They give theirselves freedom since they don't have any Boss to query them. They are their own Boss. They dictate what to do and what not to for themselves. Examples of this category of people are Bricklayers, Recharge Card Printers and Sellers, Food Vendors, Painters, et al.
Re: Inspirational Business Talks by jamalee: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2020
jamalee:
Good morning everybody. The second category of people is Self-Employed. Self-Employed are the people that do their business themselves. They are referred to as "One Man Business". They earn their money by actively involve in their businesses. They won't earn money if they don't go to where they conduct their business. They give theirselves freedom since they don't have any Boss to query them. They are their own Boss. They dictate what to do and what not to for themselves. Examples of this category of people are Bricklayers, Recharge Card Printers and Sellers, Food Vendors, Painters, et al.
The third category of people which is Business Owner. Business Owner are the people that actively involve in the business. They are occassionally active, but they are not active most of the time. They run their business on autopilot. They mount their Employees to positions they are good in it. And at times they outsource sensitive positions like customer care department to call centre agencies and they also hire Human Resource(HR) Expert to train their Employees from time to time. Companies of Business Owners are normally quoted on the Stock Exchange so that they will be able to sell shares to the public. Business Owners use other peoples money to grow their Companies. At least, one million shares will be assign to their Companies when it is quoted on the Stock Exchange. Smple calculation of it is this; if a Company sell it share for N100 per unit and it's been assign one million shares, the Company will be having N100,000,000 in startup capital and at the end of the year, dividends will be given to the Shareholders and at thesame time, the company itself will gain more capital base. This is how Business Owners make their money; they make their money by strategies. If you intend to go into business, try to have a Mentor. A Mentor that have passed through where you want to pass. Don't have a Mentor that is not a Doer; I mean a Mentor that will only be preaching business and not doing it. You can have a Millionaire Mentor or Billionaire Mentor or anybody that is doing business and he's or she's highly experienced in business.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert, Do Not Be A Victim Of Scalpersticket.com / Stay Away From Friends Who Do Not Talk About Business And Wealth (VIDEO) / Books You Must Read In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.