Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? (3755 Views)

Omg! Teni The Billionaire Show Off Her New Million Dollar Mansion / Throwback Photo Of Little Teni The Entertainer / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Oyinsblog(m): 5:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Is Teni the only female entertainer who show us female artists in Nigeria can succeed without opening their breast?

Nigerian female entertainer, Teni is a leading Nigerian artiste and a multi award winner in the Music industry. However she was signed under the record label named “Dr Dolor” and under his imprint are alot of talented acts.

Teni landed on the scene, in 2017, by revealing on Twitter that she helped write “Like Dat,” a huge hit from the Nigerian superstar Davido. And then, she began releasing songs of her own, including “Case” and “Askamaya,” which hit the music industry and Nigeria streets.

Teni started gaining prominence after releasing the single "Fargin" in September 2017. She made her breakthrough after releasing the hit singles "Askamaya", "Case" and "Uyo Meyo".  "Askamaya" was ranked 15th on MTV Base's year-end list of the Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks of 2018.

Teni won Rookie of the Year at the 2018 Headies Awards, and Most Promising Act to Watch at the 2018 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. She also won Best New Artist at the 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival. NotJustOk ranked her eighth on their list of the 10 Hottest Artists In Nigeria. She was listed among the "Six Nigerian breakout stars, viral sensations of 2018".

Singer Teni won big at the star-studded 2019 Headies Awards held in Lagos. She won the Best Recording of the Year, Best Pop Single, Best Vocal Performance and Viewers Choice awards.

Teni has succeed in her music career without exposing her breast or any form of cleavages. In an era where friend star power relies not just on talent but also in exposing of their body, cleavage...

Is Teni the only female entertainer who show us female artists in Nigeria can succeed without opening their breast?

Drop comment below

https://justofofo.com.ng/is-teni-the-only-female-artist-to-succeed-without-opening-breast/

2 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 01, 2020
Which breast does she open!

Please don't let me imagine what's on that chest before I start throwing up!

8 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Mrop(m): 6:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Bluntguy: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2020
There is a saying that states, "use what you have to get what you want. She mustn't show her breasts to succeed in the music industry. Her voice is enough. Let those breast "showers" continue showing those their slippers breasts to those who are interested. Na dem Sabi.

6 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Tookool(m): 6:07am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

This is 2020 ....this habit should have gone with the old year. I command sense into you this new year. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Theory2022: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Wise up mahn
Tookool:

This is 2020 ....this habit should have gone with the old year. I command sense into you this new year. Amen
Amen! Amen!
Wishx y0u too

3 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Soulsymbol99: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2020
na stretch Marks and wrinkled body u wan see b4? undecided
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Hisduchess(f): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Tookool:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by enemmo(f): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2020
Asa

1 Like

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Lilshorecords(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2020
F
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Xsem(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Simisola

1 Like

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Mateen1000: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2020
No be say she no wan open o
But if she open am, Nobody fit wait to watch

4 Likes

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by egopersonified(f): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
weird mc

1 Like

Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by jendhorlee(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
when you're relented, you're talented you don't need to open your breast to be noticed
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Airhuncho(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
This girl keeps letting herself go....the bitch is obese.
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by kingjrofficial(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

get some sense bro
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by SameerAhmad: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Even if she open wetin we gain
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by Spanishmilf(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
Koffee
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by MrCork: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Oyinsblog:

Nigerian female entertainer, Teni is a leading Nigerian artiste and a multi award winner in the Music industry. However she was signed under the record label named “Dr Dolor” and under his imprint are alot of talented acts.

Teni landed on the scene, in 2017, by revealing on Twitter that she helped write “Like Dat,” a huge hit from the Nigerian superstar Davido. And then, she began releasing songs of her own, including “Case” and “Askamaya,” which hit the music industry and Nigeria streets.

Teni started gaining prominence after releasing the single "Fargin" in September 2017. She made her breakthrough after releasing the hit singles "Askamaya", "Case" and "Uyo Meyo".  "Askamaya" was ranked 15th on MTV Base's year-end list of the Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks of 2018.

Teni won Rookie of the Year at the 2018 Headies Awards, and Most Promising Act to Watch at the 2018 Nigeria Entertainment Awards. She also won Best New Artist at the 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival. NotJustOk ranked her eighth on their list of the 10 Hottest Artists In Nigeria. She was listed among the "Six Nigerian breakout stars, viral sensations of 2018".

Singer Teni won big at the star-studded 2019 Headies Awards held in Lagos. She won the Best Recording of the Year, Best Pop Single, Best Vocal Performance and Viewers Choice awards.

Teni has succeed in her music career without exposing her breast or any form of cleavages. In an era where friend star power relies not just on talent but also in exposing of their body, cleavage...

Drop comment below

https://justofofo.com.ng/is-teni-the-only-female-artist-to-succeed-without-opening-breast/

bro she as breassst?... where?..How?

.. show me/us?
cheesy
Re: Is Teni The Only Female Artist To Succeed Without Opening Breast/Exposing Body? by movingclouds(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Well, I can't say she wouldn't open them if she had a cute body... Assuming she has an averagely cute body like Mary J Blige, I would have said she's unique

(1) (Reply)

After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Fathia Balogun's Dramatic New Look + Oge Okoye Got 1st Yoruba Movie Role / Photomeet: Ageless Beauty Regina Askia And Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.