Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (68413 Views)

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by jefff455: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
charliboy654:

While Christmas was a pagan festival a day to celebrate the sun, new year is the earth making one complete revolution around the sun.
abi ohh

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kuginzi:
The pastor's prophecy: 'It is a year of ups & downs".
My own prophecy: 'It is a year of backs and fronts'

My prophecy: "Its a year of ins and outs" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kalixx:

Baba, All na gamble

It is a year of left and right

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Kuginzi: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kalixx:

��
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Reussite: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Baba, All na gamble

It is a year of left and right

HAHAHA, Guy your own worse! cheesy
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by ofwest47(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Enough is enough says Ukpabi Asika. ( Nigeria Daily Times caption).
Enough is enough for all these fake pastors , they even went as far as saying Buhari will not see 2018.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Ken4Christ: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
It's not compulsory you must prophesy. What is most important is the teaching of the word which has been replaced by so called prophesies which are mere predictions.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Ixhorah(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
charliboy654:

While Christmas was a pagan festival a day to celebrate the sun, new year is the earth making one complete revolution around the sun.

was it wrong for the Christians of old to use Christ birth to replace the celebration of sun god??
the same way Sunday was used as a day to worship Christ when originally its the day sun god is worshiped... and now replaced with the worship of the only true God.
tell me if its bad to replace evil with good
who are we deceiving ??
the old time religion is way better than what we are seeing now
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ixhorah:

was it wrong for the Christians of old to use Christ birth to replace the celebration of sun god??
the same way Sunday was used as a day to worship Christ when originally its the day sun god is worshiped... and now replaced with the worship of the only true God.
tell me if its bad to replace evil with good
who are we deceiving ??
the old time religion is way better than what we are seeing now
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE!!!
I didn't say anything is bad, but one celebration is more of religion while the other is natural. Am trying to point out why some people may choose to celebrate New year but not Christmas.
There's no confusion anywhere unless u choose to confuse yourself.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by TheSourcerer: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bukasint:
*Pastor Bastin 2020 Prophecies*

1. I see SARS killing innocent Nigerian

2. Ogun State will maintain it's RAPE Capital of Nigeria

3. Husband will kill wife.

4. Wife will kill husband.

5. A prominent politician will die.

6. Plane crash will happen in the world.

7. Herdsmen will kill farmers.

8. Nigerian married celebrity will divorce

9. Police will kill guys back from Club.

10. Church pastor will do fake miracles.

11. Boyfriend will use girlfriend for ritual.

12. Pastors will ride more expensive cars.

13. Boko-Haram will strike again.

14. House maid would be maltreated by madam.

15. God will surprise the broken hearted.

16. Lassa Fever will breakout in the North.

17. Father will sleep with daughter.

18. Fuel tanker will fall and catch fire

19. Market will be brunt.

20. Yahoo boys will die

21. Musicians will crash and burst into each other

22. Fuel will increase in price

23. MTN will lose customers

24. Bobrisky will shake Nigerians.

25. Sex tape would be released.

26. Condom will burst during sex.

27. People will cry and say why did I vote Buhari.

28. More Marlians will emerge

29. Big Brother Nigeria will hold and more sex

30. Jesus Christ will shocked and say so this is the people I died for.
you're hilarious
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Legendguru: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by calabardick(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Nothing new to say again, na the same hold story
...yes, the same hold story, ewu; must you comment?
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by johnwell(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Nigeria; citadel of fools!
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by mathinips(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2020
It saddens my heart when I go through any Christian related post and find out we have more Christian commenting or posting degenerative word about a faith they profess to believe in.

Other religions don't wash their dirty linen outside like Christians. We are missing it or let me say we really missed it in the last decade. We became enemy of the faith within.

I pray in the year 2020's we will come to a round table and focus on soul winning rather than Christian faith and personality assassination.

May God guide us all

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Mrsserene: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Bukasint:
*Pastor Bastin 2020 Prophecies*

1. I see SARS killing innocent Nigerian

2. Ogun State will maintain it's RAPE Capital of Nigeria

3. Husband will kill wife.

4. Wife will kill husband.

5. A prominent politician will die.

6. Plane crash will happen in the world.

7. Herdsmen will kill farmers.

8. Nigerian married celebrity will divorce

9. Police will kill guys back from Club.

10. Church pastor will do fake miracles.

11. Boyfriend will use girlfriend for ritual.

12. Pastors will ride more expensive cars.

13. Boko-Haram will strike again.

14. House maid would be maltreated by madam.

15. God will surprise the broken hearted.

16. Lassa Fever will breakout in the North.

17. Father will sleep with daughter.

18. Fuel tanker will fall and catch fire

19. Market will be brunt.

20. Yahoo boys will die

21. Musicians will crash and burst into each other

22. Fuel will increase in price

23. MTN will lose customers

24. Bobrisky will shake Nigerians.

25. Sex tape would be released.

26. Condom will burst during sex.

27. People will cry and say why did I vote Buhari.

28. More Marlians will emerge

29. Big Brother Nigeria will hold and more sex

30. Jesus Christ will shocked and say so this is the people I died for.
Lassa fever will break out in your house o
Re: Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 by Luchiana1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.