Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Concerning New Year Prophetic Declarations By Deji Yesufu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning New Year Prophetic Declarations By Deji Yesufu (274 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concerning New Year Prophetic Declarations By Deji Yesufu by VBCampaign: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Concerning New Year Prophecies and Declarations

I begin this piece by wishing everyone on my timeline and all who will read this a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I sincerely pray that the year will be good to you. That you will fulfill your goals and heart desire. Most of all I pray you will find peace with God through Jesus Christ and that you’ll be a blessing to humanity which is God’s creation.

This piece is both a lamentation against New Year prophetic declarations and it is also a prophetic declaration over you as I “received” a word from God for all of you just this morning. First let me tell you how God spoke to me this morning.

For many years now, I believe since 1998, I have developed a discipline of just reading the Bible through, Genesis to Revelation. When I started the discipline I used to cover the whole Bible two or three times a year (I don’t use a Bible reading plan and I am not recommending mine to you – I am simply telling a story). I could spend a year or more reading the Bible through.

Most of the time when I read scriptures like this I get nothing. In fact I become afraid that I am just fulfilling all righteousness. But I keep at it bc some days comes, God uses this Bible reading plan to speak directly to me. I believe he did this morning.

My reading this morning was Jeremiah 14-17. It is a long text and I’ll wish that you will find time to read it. The text, like most of Jeremiah’s writings, describes God’s unhappiness with Israel. Rather than wishing them well, he condemns the whole nation for their sins.

In chapter 14:13-16, God takes on prophets who are prophesying lies to Israel. They were telling people that all will be well with them (in the New Year) when they ought to be telling the people to repent of their sins.

In chapter 15:1-4, God says even if Moses or Samuel were to intercede to Israel, his mind to bring them to destruction was made up. God says he had destined Israel to four types of destruction: pestilence, sword, famine and captivity. (BEWARE OF PASTORS WHO WILL TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A YEAR OF PROSPERITY AND BREAKTHROUGHS)

In chapter 16:1-4, God destroys family plan: he tells Jeremiah not to marry or have children. Because children and pregnant mother’s will be killed in the coming destruction.

In chapter 17, God says all these will happen because Israel had sinned against him.

Many years ago while I attended a Charismatic church in Ibadan, the pastor said this at a New Year gathering: “some people will say is it possible for God to always declare only good in the beginning of year?” Then he replied: “Our God is good and only wishes good on his people”.

Friends, that’s a blatant lie. God is good, yes. But in the texts I just listed, God wished EVIL on his people.

There is no such thing as new year or new month prophetic declarations in the whole Bible. It is a lie. It is men producing a word from their hearts, when God has not sent them. God’s sufficient word to humanity is scriptures and these are the words of scriptures:

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus. If you don’t whatever may be the outcome of your life on earth; your eternity is bleak.

For the Christian, pursue righteousness, holiness and love, and God’s good will shall come to pass in your life (good or evil – it will all work out for good).

For the church: God calls false churches, lying pastors and evil prophesies to come to an end. If you don’t stop, God will judge you: in this life and in the life to come. Your errors will become more obvious to many and God will rid his elect from your congregation. You will grow bigger – filling your churches with unbelievers. Your churches will become more beautiful; but so shall your condemnation become more fearsome. REPENT!

There is no such thing as new year declarations in the Bible. Is it not coincidental that Pastors who will not celebrate Christmas are the ones leading the parade for New Year gatherings? Stupid people. You’ll rather belittle the day of the birth of our Redeemer and then celebrate a New Year that has no precedence in scriptures. Deceivers!

2020 will be whatever it is destined by God to be. Those who walk in the path of righteousness and truth will find God’s help even if the storms come.

I personally pray that things will be better for Nigeria this year. I pray that Boko Haram will cease to exist this year. I pray that false pastors will be exposed the more this year. I pray that young graduates will find entrepreneurial opportunities this year and grow rich with time. I pray that it will be well with all that wish well for others. I trust God to expose all frauds in Nigeria.

And that’s the point of my New Year “declaration”: we can only pray that things will be well. God has not put any word in anybody’s mouth to declare anything. If we would declare at all, we should declare God’s words as written in the Bible. Alone.

Amen.

© Deji Yesufu.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/1505609702848568/posts/2556128794463315/

Re: Concerning New Year Prophetic Declarations By Deji Yesufu by otipoju(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Ijinle Oro.

Word.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Response To Reno Omokri On His Attack On The Catholic Church / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Cat In Your House / Fire Outbreaks: God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.