Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On (762 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries After New Iphone 11 He Bought For N17k At Road Side Was Fake / See What Happened To The Man That Buy His New Iphone11 For N17K. PHOTOS / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On by correctkidabc(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Iphone 11 wey ah just buy yesterday for plaza, Uyo..if i ON am e go tell me welcome two minutes later e go off by em self come tell me bye bye join..��� abeg people wey get Iphone11 na so de phone dey behave?? Because my 17,000 naira no fit go like that oooo����

Source:https://correctkid.com/man-who-bought-new-iphone-11-for-n17k-cries-out-after-the-fone-on-and-off-on-its-own/
Re: Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On by Christianos: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin Abeg, it's too early in the year for this kind of story jor... 17k for iPhone 11?! What do you expect?
Re: Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On by Lordwheez(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Yeah.... It's the same here with my iPhone ooo... Aboki... Don't worry, wait a while, it will give you the iPhone logo, but e for be say your own go be the complete apple.... Lol
Re: Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On by LegendaryLover(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2020
lol... iphone11 at that price and u no run.
Re: Man Who Bought New Iphone 11 For N17k Cries Out After The Fone On And Off On by Lilshorecords(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2020
U sef hear urself. U buy phone for 17k.

What do you expect? You are a mumu man

(1) (Reply)

How Fukashere Student Was Killed After Visiting The Hospital To Fill His Tooth / How An Upcoming Artiste Can Be Relevant In Nigeria In 2020 / Toyin Abraham, Teni , Odunlade Adekola And Others In Dear Affy Trailer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.