Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma (2114 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Complement of the Season to y'all.
Good Morning Guys and welcome to 2020.

I'm having some issues with my 'wife'. Pls gimme advice.

We were together for about a month as friends, I was working though not earning well while she works in a factory to get money to further her studies. Her folks are practically irresponsible. Along the line she took in. Explained things to her that I'm not ready to be a father, tried different medication just to abort the foetus all to no avail mind you I'm an health practitioner.
Suggested D/C to her, but she rejected it with all this fallacious Yoruba people excuse of death and prophecy.
In short she moved in with me gave birth, Named the child and life continued. 1 month after the child birth I lost my Dad had no mom since 7 so the responsibility of 5 siblings and my stepmom fell on me.Dad was an only child and all my Grand parents are late no assistance besides God.

I assisted the 2 elderly siblings in gaining feet in there different vocations and they got married.Remaining the 3 kids in school and there mum, the burden which I bear on my meagre income.

I've been sponsoring my wife's education since we moved together added to vocation she learnt after the birth.Tried setting up a shop for her and stuffs, but she's always complaining of no sales this or that.

For the past 2 years now I've been trying to make her independent and contribute to at least the kid upkeep but it seems the academic gap/Different value system/Upbringing makes it difficult for her to see things my way.
And this is seriously limiting my progress. I spoke with her parents on what they want to do for there child its always one excuse or the other.

Taking pics with a female colleague buys me threat of poisoning at home from her.Not leaving out destroying things in the house whenever there is misunderstanding.

She's giving me serious heartache

I'm thinking of separation.

Nb: We have not done introduction or anything of such.[/color]
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Davash222(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Change your font colour to normal, then we can talk!
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Nb: We have not done introduction or anything of such.
The above shows that you both are not yet married... So, you have no problem so long you give your child the best!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by blesskewe(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2020
That's the thing with live in partners

Watin concern me
Carry ur Cross

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2020
You guy's were never compatible..... Infact, there's no compatibility or love in this sexlationship.

I won't be wrong if I classify you two as sex partners.... You only see her as a wife because of a child which is wrong.

Now listen to me, if she's not ready to plan with you, kindly send her back to her father's house peacefully so that she can plan with her father....

For her to even threaten you of poisoning what you take if she sees you with any lady is a sign that you guy's were not meant to be.

Forget the sweetness of her pussy and listen to the bitter truth.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Davash222:
I'm sorry it was a mistake bro.
Just ignore the font

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:
You guy's were never compatible..... Infact, there's no compatibility or love in this sexlationship.

You guy's were just sex partners.... You only see her as a wife because of a child which is wrong.

Now listen to me, if she's not ready to plan with you, kindly send her back to her father's house peacefully so that she can plan with her father....

For her to even threaten you of poisoning what you take if she sees you with any lady is a sign that you guy's were not meant to be.

Forget the sweetness of her pussy and listen to the bitter truth.

Thanks Bro! I appreciate.

Greater 2020!
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2020
blesskewe:
That's the thing with live in partners

Watin concern me
Carry ur Cross

Thanks Sis.

No one is Perfect or above mistake.

Complement of the Season
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2020
dawnomike:
Nb: We have not done introduction or anything of such.
The above shows that you both are not yet married... So, you have no problem so long you give your child the best!!!

Thanks.

But she's hellbent on having the kid with her. Though I don't have anybody to care for the baby and he's too young to be in my custody. I carry 99% of the responsibility.

Any legal action or step that can be taken for future's sake?
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Sigh. Same old same old.
1.Courtship is very very important. That's when you get to see flaws you can't handle.
2. Pregnancy is not a reason to marry or cohabit. Men should stop falling for this.
3. Life is too short to be miserable, if the burden is too much, walk away. We only have one life.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by internationalman(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2020
this one is calling a destined baby mama his wife..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:
this one is calling a destined baby mama his wife..
Bro!
I'm just being careful.

Complement of the season

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Gaggi:
Sigh. Same old same old.
1.Courtship is very very important. That's when you get to see flaws you can't handle.
2. Pregnancy is not a reason to marry or cohabit. Men should stop falling for this.
3. Life is too short to be miserable, if the burden is too much, walk away. We only have one life.

Thanks!

Mucho Gracias.

Complement of the Season
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by blesskewe(f): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Shorpe:

Thanks Sis.

No one is Perfect or above mistake.

Complement of the Season

Happy New Year sweetie
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Shorpe:

Bro!
I'm just being careful.

Complement of the season
don't ever marry that girl

i wish you a happy new year too
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Davash222:
Just did bro!

Welcome to 2020.
Greater Heights
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
internationalman:

don't ever marry that girl

i wish you a happy new year too

Mucho Gracias
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Amanee(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
This one is obviously looking for reasons to dump the lady because of see finish...

I no blame you sha

I blame the lady

Some of you chewing gum love fuckboys are yet to grow and earn the tag 'husband' but most ladies don't know the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by bdchange(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:
This one is obviously looking for reasons to dump the lady because of see finish...

I no blame you sha

I blame the lady

Some of you chewing gum love fuckboys are yet to grow and earn the tag 'husband' but most ladies don't know the difference.
How can you sit calmly to read what the OP wrote and still come up with this your statement? I am highly disappointed in you being a lady and see nothing wrong in what the lady is doing despite the guy took the responsibility in which most scumbags wouldn't have done. Now I see why they say some ladies have fi***be****.. Pls I didn't say u have oooo before u start baptizing me with insults grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Amanee(f): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2020
bdchange:

How can you sit calmly to read what the OP wrote and still come up with this your statement? I am highly disappointed in you being a lady and see nothing wrong in what the lady is doing despite the guy took the responsibility in which most scumbags wouldn't have done. Now I see why they say some ladies have fi***be****.. Pls I didn't say u have oooo before u start baptizing me with insults grin

And some guys have s**** p****

Please I didn't say you have before you baptize me with insults grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:

I no blame you sha

I blame the lady

Dear Sis.

You should've gone through the ordeal first.
But thanks I pray you dont encounter such

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
bdchange:

Don't mind her bro!

She's doesn't know the Word 'RESPONSIBILITY'
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by bdchange(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:

And some guys have s**** p****

Please I didn't say you have before you baptize me with insults grin grin
I don't blame you.. I see reasons why some of you deserved getting pregnant for scumbags that want nothing to do with the child and mother. Well the guy should just send her back to her father's house and only care for his child since he is not married to her. And move on with his life so he can find a woman who is ready to grow with him..Simple as ABC...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Amanee(f): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
bdchange:

I don't blame you...

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

Oga keep your opinion to yourself, I don't give a rat's a** about it
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Goodgod213: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin

Oga keep your opinion to yourself, I don't give a rat's a** about it

O boy make una leave this girl that does copy and paste from sites jare. This one no be Woman na girl. Girl way no fit chop until man sleeps with her.
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Amanee(f): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

O boy make una leave this girl that does copy and paste from sites jare. This one no be Woman na girl. Girl way no fit chop until man sleeps with her.

grin grin grin grin

Is that all?

Abeg shift your dead body out of my mentions and go be a nuisance somewhere else. This is 2020 and your life is still miserable, are you not ashamed laidis cheesy cheesy

It's very obvious God hasn't been good to you please delete this moniker cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Goodgod213: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:

grin grin grin grin

Is that all?

Abeg shift your dead body out of my mentions and go be a nuisance somewhere else. This is 2020 and your life is still miserable, are you not ashamed laidis cheesy cheesy

It's very obvious God hasn't been good to you please delete this moniker cheesy cheesy

Lol you way never travel out of the country. How many cars do you have? Do you have a landed property. You can never see a husband I decree that into your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Amanee(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Goodgod213:

Lol you way never travel out of the country. How many cars do you have? Do you have a landed property. You can never see a husband I decree that into your life

All the decrees and you're still an internet troll

What a waste grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by ImaIma1(f): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Her orientation is different from yours. It will take a lot of conscious effort from here to be on the same page with you as per your collective responsibility and how she can reduce the load on you with her own imput and support.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Goodgod213: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Amanee:

All the decrees and you're still an internet troll

What a waste grin grin

You go cry find me trust me. Let’s see if it happens

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by Shorpe(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
ImaIma1:
Her orientation is different from yours. It will take a lot of conscious effort from here to be on the same page with you as per your collective responsibility and how she can reduce the load on you with her own imput and support.

Thanks Dear.

Mucho Gracias
Re: Pls Help! I Have A Huge Family Dilemma by darlenese(f): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
from your write up , you clearly do not love her, she isnt your choice of a wife , you are not compatible , and u secret wish she is not in your life. but the truth is , this is the ultimate price you have to pay for putting your deek where it ought not to be. manage am like that , stop making up excuses to seperate from her .

lesson to guys. always put on your raincoat .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. / Old Age....what Is Your Worst Fear? / My Husband’s Inability To Satisfy Me In Bed Caused All This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.