Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

You Top Ten (10) Songs Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Top Ten (10) Songs Of All Time (284 Views)

Top 10 Songs Of The Week / Nigeria Top 10 Songs Of The Week / Download Top Nigerian Party Songs of March 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Top Ten (10) Songs Of All Time by profilemessages: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Seasons greetings to you out there.

Happy new year and wishing us more prosperous life with good health and blessings.

Here is my top ten songs for this week, feel free to drop yours also below. Good morning.

May this year be a fruitful one for us all!!!

1. baby by DJ vyrusky ft shatta wale and kuami Eugene

2. shuga by stonebwoy ft Beenie man

3. crazy by shatta wale

4. all of you by davido

5. damiduro by davido

6. shout out by wizkid

7. burn it up by r Kelly

8. turn me on by Kevin little

9. black or white by Michael Jackson

10. what dey go on by shatta wale
Re: You Top Ten (10) Songs Of All Time by Chanbang10: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2020
You are deep on shatta wale
Re: You Top Ten (10) Songs Of All Time by forsto(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Welcome to my sunny day has been my favorite

(1) (Reply)

Chairman - Dremo Ft Zlatan Remix / MUSIC : Olalink Feat H-wealth - Olosho / Grammy Awards - Do You Think Wizkid Stands A Better Chance Over Burnaboy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.