Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name (726 Views)

ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
It will be no surprise if the regime of Major General Buhari suggest that the ECOWAS currency be renamed COW, Currency of West Africa. They will definately find a way to justify the 'cow' acronym.

Like if you believe.
Share if otherwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by dukeprince50: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
I think madmen should be banned from creating threads on NL

3 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by herakles: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
decode:
It will be no surprise if the regime of Major General Buhari suggest that the ECOWAS currency be renamed COW, Currency of West Africa. They will definately find a way to justify the 'cow' acronym.

Like if you believe this is possible.
Share if otherwise.

but seriously, this is hilarious grin grin grin grin

Common currency for west Africa is dead! Thanks to France and the Ivorien President
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by TUANKU(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'm not a supporter of Buhari and his tyranny but this post is just low,makes you look stupid. Engage in constructive criticism. Receive sense by force this 2020.

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by TUANKU(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
herakles:

but seriously, this is hilarious grin grin grin grin

Common currency for west Africa is dead! Thanks to France and the Ivorien President
West Africa has never had a common currency, the CFA is not a common west african currency. Read.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by herakles: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
TUANKU:

West Africa has never had a common currency, the CFA is not a common west african currency. Read.

the idea of having a common currency for west Africa is dead. that's what I meant. try not to hastily reply someone without understanding the context of the statement.

The Eco was originally meant for adoption across the sub-region, but now, the French and francophones in West Africa have hijacked it for themselves

3 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by herakles: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
TUANKU:
I'm not a supporter of Buhari and his tyranny but this post is just low,makes you look stupid. Engage in constructive criticism. Receive sense by force this 2020.

learn to express your views without insulting people! you sef receive sense

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
TUANKU:
I'm not a supporter of Buhari and his tyranny ...
Indeed you are not a supporter of tyranny smiley

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by Kapeter(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
I think madmen should be banned from creating threads on NL
i'm telling you. There's plenty work for seun to do here. Their IP should be on auto ban.
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by biggie73(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
decode:

Like if you believe.
Share if otherwise.
.....even if he does, another government will change it to something reasonable...
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by MetaPhysical: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
decode:

Like if you believe.
Share if otherwise.

grin grin grin
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Seen won't kill u brotherly
Re: ECOWAS New Currency: Buhari May Suggest Another Name by TUANKU(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
decode:
Indeed you are not a supporter of tyranny smiley
You have shifted from Buhari to Abacha now. Looking for who to blame. Bigot.

(1) (Reply)

Obono Obla Says He Has No Business With ICPC, Accuses Agency Of Ethnic Cleansing / “no David Lyon, No Governor” – APC Youths Set Born-fire On Yenagoa Road / Take A Look At This Nigeria Historic Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.