Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. (621 Views)

Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / 6 Indispensable $ecrets To Wealth You Should Never Miss / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. by benrichest: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
*HOW CLOSURE OF BORDER CHANGED MY POVERTY STATUS TO WEALTH*

The closure of the border has created a wonderful opportunity for just anybody to make a killing in profit from farming.

Now companies are looking for products to buy from farmers, whether newbies or expert.

Just like me you can start selling broiler chickens and make a great profit within 6-8weeks.

Why not join my master class where I would train you how to become an expert in growing broiler birds, organically.

Other benefit:
- free E books
- feed formulation chart

Don't miss out!!! A new year empowerment.
Click on this link to join which will be commencing on 10th of January.

https:///KnqoMHJZZYh8jnFm2Vea65

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Publishing Help Thread: Tips, Strategies And Resources To Help You In KDP / Online Store For Sale / Your Phone Can Pay You More Than Salary Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.