Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Discover How To Make N15,000 Daily - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discover How To Make N15,000 Daily (633 Views)

Discover How To Increase Your Adsense Earning / How To Earn #1,000 Daily And #30,000 Monthly Doing Simple Tasks Online / I Need An Investment Website For N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Make N15,000 Daily by Bloglord001: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
I was doing several research on google then I discovered this platform,you only need to share advertiser advert on your Facebook timeline.

The platform pays you when anyone click on the advertiser advert you share on your Facebook timeline.
It pays $0.03 per click on the shared adverts,and also have good referral pay.

Its very simple to make money from the platform,but watch the full tutorial of the platform below.

Source: https://youtu.be/nois-DMnw88

You can google about the platform after watching the tutorial video I also used to start.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense With 47$ For Sale, Give Away Pric / Mobile App /enterprise Software Development At An Affordable Rate / sdvbg fgb bfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.