Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dog Lovers Come In - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers Come In (418 Views)

Crushed Noodles For Dog lovers! / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / This Thread is Strictly For DOG LOVERS.. No Selling Of Pups, Commercially. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Lovers Come In by HaywhyA: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hello,

I am writing an ebook on dogs and their way of life, if you have interesting stories, could be funny, sad, sweet, crazy, amazing about your Dogs, and you would like me to include your Dog's story in my ebook, please send to my email ayoola8811@gmail.com between today and 10th, you can include your name, nick name or request to be anonymous if you would like.

Thank you
Re: Dog Lovers Come In by decatalyst(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
HaywhyA:
Hello,

I am writing an ebook on dogs and their way of life, if you have interesting stories, could be funny, sad, sweet, crazy, amazing about your Dogs, and you would like me to include your Dog's story in my ebook, please send to my email ayoola8811@gmail.com between today and 10th, you can include your name, nick name or request to be anonymous if you would like.

Thank you

Like seriously? And people will just write and give you story...for free...and u make money out of it. Just like that? grin

Wake up, it's not 1960s!
Re: Dog Lovers Come In by HaywhyA: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
decatalyst:

Like seriously? And people will just write and give you story...for free...and u make money out of it. Just like that? grin

Wake up, it's not 1960s!
calm down, as you can see I only asked for volunteers, people who wants to give their stories willingly. And nothing serious, could be a story of when their dogs were sleeping in a funny way or eating in a funny way, that’s all.
Re: Dog Lovers Come In by HaywhyA: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
decatalyst:

Wake up, it's not 1960s!

Also that’s why I asked them to add their names if the want so anyone who reads who know it’s not my story but theirs
Re: Dog Lovers Come In by IamAnderson(m): 3:30am On Jan 02, 2020
decatalyst:

Wake up, it's not 1960s!
what is the big deal in doing that?
aren't there so many dog diary threads around nairaland with so many stories in them?
do you think people are getting paid from that?
not everything is about making money, leave that poverty mentality behind

(1) (Reply)

Dog And Cat Food Wanted In Large Quantity / Rottweiler Lover's / Rhodesian-ridgeback Puppies At 12 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.