Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Online Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Investment (3397 Views)

I Have Sufficient Cash For Online Investment, I Need Ideas / Best Online Investment Of 2019 / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Investment by ohuatc(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
[b][/b]

How real is this website: www.crowd1.com ?

1 Like

Re: Online Investment by benny4wax(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2020
ohuatc:
[b][/b]

How real is this website: www.crowd1.com ?
Good morning. My name is Ben and I bumped into your question as I probed the Internet for resources pertaining Crowd 1. To answer your question, "yes Crowd1 is very legit and pays very well if you put in the work".
Re: Online Investment by Hadsty23(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2020
How does it work and what's your username in case of the referral
Re: Online Investment by Bobkayz: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hustle in silence let success make the noise.

Join now and be part of the fastest growing networking company, in the world! D.M, +2348103933069 or use details on page for more information! Crowd1 IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
Re: Online Investment by Bobkayz: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Online Investment by Epositive(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bobkayz:
Hustle in silence let success make the noise.

Join now and be part of the fastest growing networking company, in the world! D.M, +2348103933069 or use details on page for more information! Crowd1 IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Hello Boss, are you an Agric Economist by profession?
Re: Online Investment by KINGBEN1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Join in

Re: Online Investment by Bobkayz: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Epositive:

Hello Boss, are you an Agric Economist by profession?

Yes, I'm
Re: Online Investment by Bobkayz: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2020
The best thing you can do for yourself and your generation this period of lockdown is to invest in a legitimate business that will pay you in hard currency; € Euros �

IMAGINE YOU OWN SHARES WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDUSTRIES IN THE WORLD JUST LIKE FACEBOOK. This means you get return of investment as Facebook grows right?

In Crowd1, _OWNERS RIGHT_ is the term used instead of shares.
All crowd1 members are given certain value of owners right immediately after sign up..
This means You get dividends from all the profit share of Crowd1 quarterly.

BENEFITS of being a member of Crowd1

1. Your capital is given back to you in form of owners right ( shares).
2. You are given an opportunity to go home with €3000 Irrespective of the package you register with in 2 weeks.
3. You can trade your shares in the stock market ( soon).
4. The minimum you earn is €14.
5. You are given access to educational materials in areas like real estate and marketing.
6. You are given same privilege as bet9ja, etc affiliates.
7. You stand a chance attend any of the cruise ships in 7 countries
8. You leverage on others hobbies, e.g you earn each time people play games on their mobiles phone.
9. Your shares increase in value ( your share that's worth €100 today can worth €5000 tomorrow.

Crowd1 is giving everyone same opportunity by throwing open the opportunity for everyone to own a share with the company.

Dm if interested... Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Investor Wanted For Rail Project / Lost Money Trading Forex or Binary? Please Read This / Ozc Smart Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.