Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? (4554 Views)

R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2006
Between R.kelly and JOE who's songs d'yu prefer?
Seun can we get to vote here?
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2006
Kells Kells Kells! I'll pick Pipe Pipers over Joe as long as he remains in the Music Industry!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2006
Kells Kells Kells! I'll pick Pipe Pipers over Joe as long as he remains in the Music Industry!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2006
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by Ciaralover(f): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2006
R Kelly all Da way. I like the song Joe did with the G Unit eventhough i am not a big Fan.
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2006
@spikes Y d'yu have to post that 3X? Okay got you, you're the kelly guy U made ur point no contest about that.
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by biodun404(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2006
r.kelly is the man people.he is a maestro when it comes to music.he da best man smiley wink
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2006
spikelord:

spikelord finally we agree on something. lol you don't have such a bad taste afterall. joking.

anywho R.Kelly is a living legend why compare him to joe.
R.kelly songs will put me in the mood anytime, anyday, anywhere. just dont listen to it, when someone breaks your heart cuz all you will do is cry.
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2006
@idollier, has any body broken your heart lately? Tell me , I'll go punch his face. angry angry angry

So why don't we call the guy Prof?
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2006
babagana:

@idollier, has any body broken your heart lately? Tell me , I'll go punch his face. angry angry angry

So why don't we call the guy Prof?

grin grin yea some loser broke my heart, a long time ago though, i tried to comfort myself by listening to R.kelly. that was the worst thing i ever did, i think i even broke that CD
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2006
What kind of fool will let such a beautiful star like you to go off, I bet he came back, cos Miss Jolie is a precious pearl anyday anytime. kiss kiss kiss

But what the heck did you break the CD for?

ps: I got the message" won't add u to my msgr"
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2006
shocked grin omg ok
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2006
When're u coming out of the closet? By the way how did u get in there? Can I help u out? smiley
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2006
Babagana, I mistakenly pressed the "post" button thrice. Don't bother helping Idollier out of the closet, I'll do it myself. She's my boo! wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2006
But that was Angelina Jollie's picture in your profile!

R Kelly is my best musician.

He and Nas are on my toplist of best musicians!

I thought they both came out of the same group!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2006
shocked :odoh!!!!!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2006
Huh!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2006
@ idollier

I luv you, talk ya own!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by menike(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2006
Kelly
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2006
babagana:

When're u coming out of the closet? By the way how did u get in there? Can I help u out? smiley

lol see something is inside the closet, and yea you can help me get out the closet

spikelord:

@ idollier

I love you, talk ya own!
lol rolleyes kiss

menike:

Kelly
WAT shocked so we finnaly agree on something. you aint so bad afterall haha joking
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2006
I'll help you out Idollier! You can count on me!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2006
spikelord:

I'll help you out Idollier! You can count on me!
haha lol aight
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2006
@idollier. Your guy told me to back off, so I felt "peace" no need to fuss and shout, no, so I hit the back door so no one can see me sneeking out. But he did me bad, though its over now.
He treated me so bad, its over now.

Spikes just made me remember Luther Vandross, his song "Over now" I really loved and will for ever love it.

So whose closet are you in? May I ask now that you said I could, is it yours or his and do you really wanna get out? cheesy
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2006
I prefer R Kelly to Joe...he's my man! cheesy

Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2006
@ Babagana,

She's in my closet!

what else do you want?
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2006
Spike me lord I think I'd prefer to hear from her.

Sure you can read what she said, pls lets be cool and let the lady choose and if any of us looses we take it like humble gentle men. what d'yu think?
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2006
babagana:

So whose closet are you in? May I ask now that you said I could, is it yours or his and do you really want to get out? cheesy

hahaha it aint yours

spikelord:

@ Babagana,

She's in my closet!

what else do you want?

lol it aint yours either

am trapped in the closet with R.kelly

babagana:

Spike me lord I think I'd prefer to hear from her.

Sure you can read what she said, please lets be cool and let the lady choose and if any of us looses we take it like humble gentle men. what d'yu think?

lmao lol the spike me lord part was funny. lol
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by babagana(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2006
Oh! my princess, I never said you were in me closet. After all my lady, thats what I'm trying to find out and see what I can do, by the way if I haven't 4gotten Idollier you wanted to get out of there and I'm by to pull you.
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2006
Kells is my brother-in-law. I can get you out of his closet over and over again.

Girl, your Superman is here.

Don't panic wink wink wink wink
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by mochafella(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2006
It's got to be the R. all the way. smiley
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by spikelord(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2006
Thanks my brother!
Re: R Kelly Or Joe Who's A Better Artist? by ldollier(f): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2006
babagana:

Oh! my princess, I never said you were in me closet. After all my lady, thats what I'm trying to find out and see what I can do, by the way if I haven't 4gotten Idollier you wanted to get out of there and I'm by to pull you.

lol no i prefer to stay here with kells

spikelord:

Kells is my brother-in-law. I can get you out of his closet over and over again.

Girl, your Superman is here.

Don't panic wink wink wink wink

lol brother in-law ke, brother -in- court nko. you guys are funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Being Sarcastic About Mayd's N150milion House? / Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult / Photo: Can Uti Nwachukwu And Gbenro Ajibade Pass For Brothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.