Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say (201 Views)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by zeenation(f): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
The 20 year old herdsmen, Laolu Isa, has admitted to assaulting to death a 54 year elderly woman, Mrs Mary Okereke, in Ebonyi state.

Laolu who was marched before newsmen at the state police direction in Abakaliki, the state capital on Monday December 30th,said that

To read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-was-drunk-angry-when-i-raped-54-year.html?m=1

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by ENEMYOFGOD6: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
can you imagined.
Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
He will be set free last last.
Buhari brother

(1) (Reply)

Parousia Event Lagos / US Embassy Denies Alleged Refusal To Renew Bishop Oyedepo's Visa / Hell's Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.