Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture (180 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture by Kei144(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
2020 is the year of the rapture. I came to the conclusion due to revelations that God has given to His people.

Am. 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
1Th. 5:5 You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

The following two Internet links contain revelations received by people about 2020 being the year of the rapture.

https://z3news.com/w/warnings-great-trouble-coming-2020/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi7AeyU8y0g

My family has also received personal revelations that point at 2020 as the year of the rapture. My wife and I have more children than we initially envisaged, due to inadequate contraceptive measures. By 2015, my wife began to take contraceptive injections. By 2018 she began to complain that the side effects she read on the Internet were adversely affecting her life. After taking the injection in the first week of January 2019, she stopped, and we continued to relate intimately. Towards the end of July 2019, my wife’s sister called her one morning to tell her that she saw in a dream where my wife gave birth to a baby girl. In that dream, my sister-in-law had to take my wife and the baby to her own house to take care of them because my mother-in-law was no more. After my wife told me about this dream, I knew that it was a warning from God that my wife could get pregnant soon. As I pondered on that dream, I began to see more things. Was the dream implying that my mother-in-law will soon die? It dawned on me that my mother-in-law is not about to die, rather, she will be taken up in the rapture; whereas, her children will not make the rapture. Few months later, it dawned on me that my sister-in-law did not see me and my children in that dream. My sister-in-law had to take my wife and the baby to her house because my children and I were no more. I clearly conveyed the warning in that dream to my wife: if she gets pregnant, she will not be able to make all the necessary preparations necessary for the rapture and so will miss the rapture. My wife had to take contraceptive injection again by the first week of August 2019.

Around the middle of December 2019, I saw in a dream where my wife and I were coming back from some journey we embarked upon, trekking. We were nearing our town of residence and I noticed that my wife was heavily pregnant. The trekking became so difficult for her that she barely could move. I became so frustrated by her slowness that I had to leave her and move on. Then I woke from the dream. Through this dream God warned me that my wife could soon get pregnant and if that happens, she will ultimately be left behind. God is very much interested in my family. Praise be to Him.

1Co. 7:29 What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;
1Co. 7:30 those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep;
1Co. 7:31 those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.
Re: Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture by Kei144(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Requirements for the Rapture

Ep. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Ep. 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Ep. 5:27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Ep. 5:25-27 contains what it takes for a person the rapture. Verse 25 says that the person must be baptized into the death of Jesus Christ (Ro. 6:3). In order for Jesus to ascend to heaven, he had to die to this world. His death began the day he was baptized in the River Jordan. He finally died physically as a sacrifice of atonement for our sins. Any person who wants to ascend to heaven in the rapture must die to this world. The death begins with baptism into the Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit.

Ep. 5:26 describes the process of dying to the world that must happen, after a person has been baptized into Jesus Christ, in order to ascend to heaven in the rapture. The process makes a person holy by continually removing worldliness from her/him. The process involves “washing with water through the word”. In order to understand “washing with water through the word”, we need to go to the Old Testament.

Nu. 19:2 “This is a requirement of the law that the LORD has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke.
Nu. 19:3 Give it to Eleazar the priest; it is to be taken outside the camp and slaughtered in his presence.
Nu. 19:5 While he watches, the heifer is to be burned — its hide, flesh, blood and offal.
Nu. 19:9 “A man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer and put them in a ceremonially clean place outside the camp. They shall be kept by the Israelite community for use in the water of cleansing; it is for purification from sin.

He. 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
He. 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

In the Old Testament, purification from sin was carried out in the temple area in Jerusalem by sprinkling ashes of a red heifer that had been sacrificed to God, dissolved in water, on the person that wants to be purified from sin. In the New Testament, Jesus is the antitype of the red heifer. The blood of Jesus that was shed for our sins has to be sprinkled on the person that wants to be purified from sin. The blood of the man Jesus is not available today; the blood of the spirit Jesus is the Holy Spirit—the spirit of Christ. Moreover, we cannot sprinkle the spiritual blood of Jesus physically, but by word of faith. That is why Ep. 5:26 talks about “washing with water through the word”. That is the way to purify from sin and thereby grow in holiness.

Whenever I pray, one of my prayers is as follows:

“I sprinkle all my inward and outward parts and all the inward and outward parts of every member of my family with the blood of Jesus. I wash away from me and from every member of my family, all unrighteousness and all evil desires, by the blood of Jesus Christ.”

As I say this prayer, I use my imagination to visualize the blood of Jesus washing me and every member of my family. The involvement of imagination is necessary because faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see (He. 11:1).

Ep. 5:27 shows that Jesus will take himself a people who are holy and blameless, during the rapture. A lot of Christians who believe in the rapture think that perfection will happen suddenly at the very time of the rapture and people of God will do nothing to accomplish their perfection.

Lk. 13:24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.”
Re: Seeking To Qualify For The Rapture by Kei144(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
The Parable of the 10 Virgins

Mt. 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt. 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt. 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt. 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
Mt. 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
Mt. 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: `Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
Mt. 25:7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
Mt. 25:8 The foolish ones said to the wise, `Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
Mt. 25:9 “`No,’ they replied, `there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
Mt. 25:10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

In the Parable of the ten virgins, people who are baptized into Jesus Christ are the virgins. What distinguishes the wise from the foolish virgins is having adequate quantity of oil for their lamps. The lamps are their inner beings, whereas the oil is the divine life in the inner being. Divine life is not cheap. In order to get divine life, you have to pay a huge price. The price is your world. You must give up normal life of the world in order to receive the divine life. That is what cleansing from sin and becoming perfect is all about.

Ro. 2:6 God will give to each person according to what he has done.
Ro. 2:7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.
Ro. 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

(1) (Reply)

The Last 7 Expressions Of Christ Jesus On The Cross / Economic Contribution Of Churches To Nigeria, Africa / US Embassy Denies Bishop David Oyedepo’s Travel Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.