Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged (816 Views)

Emeje Victory, King Of South East Nigeria 2019 Shares Cute Photos / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by alexxjnr: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
The reigning Mbqn “Queen Priscila Martins “ stormed sango Otta in Ogun State to celebrate the new year day with less privileged.

The queen extended her philanthropic gesture by gifting them food, drinks, cash among other items
What a way to kick start the new year.
Happy new year guys ! Happy 2020

Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by ahnie: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
What are the criteria of crowning the mst beautiful queen in Nigeria?

In my own opinion...this girl z just there!
No hate intended!

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by khia: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
ahnie:
What are the criteria of crowning the mst beautiful queen in Nigeria?

In my own opinion...this girl z just there!
No hate intented!

Obviously it's inner beauty.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by Goodio(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by ahnie: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
khia:

Obviously it's inner beauty.
Which z seen only by the panel of judges I suppose,?
Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by khia: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
ahnie:

Which z seen only by the panel of judges I suppose,?
The judges chose her so they had time throughout the pageant to get to know her personality somewhat. Like I said it couldn't be her outer beauty unless all of the judges are blind.
Re: Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged by ahnie: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
khia:
The judges chose her so they had time throughout the pageant to get to know her personality somewhat. Like I said it couldn't be her outer beauty unless all of the judges are blind.
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Naira Marley To Release A Song, #special (photo) / See Hw Celebrity Couple, Simi &adekunle Gold, Markd Their 1st Weddin Anniversary / My Body & Shape Opened Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.