Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Is Email Marketing Dead? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Is Email Marketing Dead? (564 Views)

Business Email For Your Email Marketing / Email Marketing Database - Business Email Lists / Importance Of Email Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Email Marketing Dead? by SoulbrodaLagos: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year, dear reader!

Reading this means you made it to year 2020. Congratulations.

Having greeted, let me delve into my question above as regards to email marketing in generating leads/customers.

Practically, email marketing is not dead and it is going to be here for this decade. I'm quite aware of new marketing strategies like Chatbot/messenger marketing. But, believe you me, this can't be a 100 strategy (standalone) without the infusion of email.

To rephrase, with all the talks of video, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and chatbots, it sometimes seems like email is long past its prime. That's not accurate!
And, if you think email is dead, you’re missing out on the real metrics. The truth? Email marketing is still going strong today, and is possibly the best possible strategy for your business.

Why is that? With all the hype over new channels, why is decades-old technology still one of the most effective marketing strategies?

I think the answer has something to do with the fact that people use email like other platforms. After all, what’s the good of marketing to someone if they’re not there?

Based on this, i will be sharing what i tagged: Email Marketing Strategies Series for 2020 with you guys.

For further inquiries: reach out via www.onenairaemail.com

Until i come your way next time.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help You Shop Here In Lagos / The Paypal Funds Exchanger You Can Trust / Curved Fence Mesh,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.