Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

More Tips For 2020 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / More Tips For 2020 (222 Views)

60 Best Short Braids Styles - Trending Short Braids Hairstyles For 2020 / 50 Gorgeous Wedding Hairstyles - Best African Bridal Hairstyles For 2020 / Ghana Latest Braids Hairstyles For 2020: Latest Ghana Weaving Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Tips For 2020 by martwayne001: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
So we ushered in the New Year with a bang! Crossover service @covenantccentre is always great! This was my take away from the service and @pastorpoju used insects to buttress his points. Hope it will help you as well.

1. If you have a plan, start preparing now. It is never too early to prepare. Think of ants.

2. Begin to practice listening prayers. You need to listen to what God has to say about the situation. Hear what God has to say about the matter.

a) To win a battle, drag the person into your territory i.e the rock.

b) Operate under the voice of God. What the voice of God will deliver, nothing else can deliver it. The more you hear from God, the more you will find it hard to make a decision without asking him. (To be honest I could not get the name of this animal/insect. I think it started with a C. If you were at the service please help out)

3. Whatever you are doing in 2020, don't go it alone. Push it with a group, the right people, the right employees and collaborators. It's the skill to build a group is what you need not just your individual skill. Do not be isolated. Locusts move in groups.

4. Spiders: kings and skillful men are married together. The spider gets into the king's palace because of their skill - their hands. Improve on your knowledge and your skill.

Proverbs 16:30. Be skilled and trust in God! You will be blessed beyond belief! Take out procrastination. Start now!

I wish you a fabulous 2020!

Martwayne | Fashion School
www.martwayne.com

(1) (Reply)

Form Strategic Partnerships / Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / How To Become A Successful Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.