Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS (3202 Views)

Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
The star attraction of Lagos' Christmas decorations at Victoria Island, Lagos State.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/wow-this-victoria-island-fireworks-will.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Mrop(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by nonye6194: 4:43am On Jan 02, 2020
The one on the right by providus bank is all shades of creative. Vintage cars with two Santas in the front seats and the cars adorned with Christmas lights outlining the shape of the cars. May not have enough lights as the UBA own but it wins in terms of simplicity and creativity
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Kingrexyl(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by abumeinben(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nairaobserver:
The star attraction of Lagos' Christmas decorations at Victoria Island, Lagos State.

See More Photos Below

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Zenith bank.

Eko govt should just acquire it and make it permanent.
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Mizwisdom(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wow such a beautiful sight, Nigeria is the best country in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Sparrow0: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nairaobserver:

See More Photos Below

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
But the title said "fireworks" undecided
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Beautyaddy: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sparrow0:

But the title said "fireworks" undecided

lol!...I thought I was the only one who thought the title of the thread was misleading

1 Like

Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Sparrow0: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Beautyaddy:

lol!...I thought I was the only one who thought the title of the thread was misleading
For a sec I thought my eyes were deceiving me grin grin grin

Poor dude looking for views undecided
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by tititaiwo44(f): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
beautiful, it's firework indeed.
Re: Wow! This Victoria Island Fireworks Will Attract You. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smile

(1) (Reply)

Woman Is Seen On Plane Drying Her Panties With The Overhead Air Vent In Airplane / Photos:inside View Of Emirates Airline ;A Nairalander's Vacation Trip To Nigeria / Urgent: Is There A Tanzania Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.