Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

It's Decision Time. Are You Ready To Move To The Next Level? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / It's Decision Time. Are You Ready To Move To The Next Level? (187 Views)

Soaring Food Prices: Nigerians Are You Ready To Go Hungry? / Taking Rabbit Business To The Next Level! / Are You Ready To Export? Enroll Now On Our Upcoming Training On Export Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Decision Time. Are You Ready To Move To The Next Level? by akinsmail51: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
There are two common characteristics of highly successful people:

Highly Successful People are ACTION-ORIENTED. This means they take action immediately when a good opportunity presents itself.

Highly Successful People are EDUCATION-FOCUSED. This means that they take it upon themselves to know everything they possibly can about their field, and they learn from many different sources.

Are you Action-Oriented? Are you Education-Focused? Are you a Highly Successful Person?

If so, the choice is clear: You've got to reserve your spot in our forthcoming "Comprehensive Snail Farming Business Masterclass" which is slated to place on 25th January, 2020 at our demonstration farm at Ojoo, Ibadan. Time 10am - 4pm. You may also choose to participate in any of our online or one -on-one workshops as well.

As a seasoned snail farmer, snail entrepreneur, snail farming coach and consultant, I know the path to success in snail farming isn’t as what quack snail farmers and infomercial present it to be. Snail farming is a goldmine yet to tap by many but it isn't as easy as fake farmers deem it so.

Without doubts, there are more qualified attractive opportunities available in snail farming. But in order to reap the rewards and enjoyment from this venture, you must know how to acquire the skills you’ll need for your journey, how to manage yourself in unexpected circumstances, and how to roll with the punches.

Attend any of our forthcoming workshop to acquire the prerequisite knowledge about the basics and business of snail farming. You will be exposed to veritable means of making money from snail farming. I will share with you the secrets of how I sell thousands of snails on a monthly basis.

I’ve had an opportunity to help clients become successful snail farmers/entrepreneurs without having to learn all their lessons the hard way. I have trained hundreds of people, set up tens of commercial snail farms, I have mentored tens of clients who eventually become business partners.

Pay #20,000 into ‘The Merciful Merchants’, 0005314083, Jaiz Bank Plc. Then, send your payment details to +2348065524808 via a WhatsApp message.

Here is the deal if you pay before 15th January, 2020: aside from practical manuals, I will bestow you with well crafted FEASIBILITY STUDY on snail farming, BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATE and 5 MEDIUM SIZE SNAILS. THESE are special bonuses for you, If you sign up TODAY.

For more details, simply call Owolabi on +2348024743010.

(1) (Reply)

Best Cling Film And Vaccum Available For Packaging Of Meat, Sausages, Vegetables / Tractor Hiring In Ibadan / Greenleed Agro Allied LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.