Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? (590 Views)

Tinubu Rejects Gej's Offer Of Interim Government Vice-presidency SAHARAREPORTERS / Nigerian Judges Are Corrupt. Will GEJ Probe Them? / Ringim Deadline Expires. Will Gej Afford To Sack Igp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by mogentle(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2010
My question to Pastor Bakare is What is the $US50000 for? Bribe you to rig election or to do what? Can you tell the world what GEJ told you the $US50000 is for. You are not a law maker as to GEJ gave you the money to buy you into approving any legislation. You are not INEC chairman as to rig the election. You are not a judge as to buy your judgement in his favour.And you are definitely not a pdp delegates as to buy your vote neither are you the chairman of pdp as to rig the primary in his favour. So it really sound silly dear Pastor to make noise over nothing. I honestly am no longer comfortable with your position in the political situation in nigeria. If you are interested in the seat of the presidency come out and say so. Those who like you will support you.If you continue this way you will loose support of many people. It is not unusual for the office of the presidency to give gifts to people that visited him in my own position.
So to me I dont see any reason GEJ should bribe you because there is nothing whatsoever he is to get from you in return or as a political gain. So i advise you to better concentrate in your Pastoral work than to dabble in to the dirty water of politics. It will do you no good Pastor.

Response by Karem @http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/audio-pastor-bakare-50000-jonathan-bribe-attempt

What is SNG getting at, you were offered transport money and you refused it, that should have been the end of the story. why calling the press? Every individual will tell you that there is a provision for entertainment allowance for our politicians. Pastor Bakare has made it clear that he is supporting Buhari who happens to be my choice too but he does not need to make mountain out of a mole hill. SNG claimed they did not want to create a scene refusing the money at Aso Rock premises but went out of the premises to make a film out of it. Why did SNG go to Aso Rock in the first place? SNG should busy herself with mobilizing Nigerians to come out and vote for candidates of their choice instead of Subtly turning herself to a campaign machinery for a particular party.(S.A)

I don't think GEJ will want to offer bribe to SNG, knowing fully well the status of Pastor Tunde Bakare, and do you think it's right for the pastor to go to press because of this?
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
because he wants them to endorse him for 2011, SNG is a vibrant group and with that kind of group backing you, you are getting close to aso rock 2011, and now to the issue of $50000 transport money, if GEJ wanted to really pay their airfare back to lagos he should have bought tickets and distribute to them, GEJ is the same with OBJ AND ANENIH .I cant support him with those thieves behind him, $50000 is enough to fly all of them(SNG) from lagos to abuja the whole year, GEJ IS A THIEF.
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by strangerf: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
I dont get your question:
Do you mean "why would?"
Because me thinks GEJ will never offer Bakare bribe in the future, even transport fare he no go give that man again!
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ stranger, you are a dunce, tunde bakare isnt poor mind you, he is very comfortable and dont need GEJ $50000.

you and your uncle are thieves, both of you reason the same way , instead of you being sober you are here talking trash.

GEJ WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT COME 2011
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by strangerf: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2010
Nna do u want to start again this morning with moi

I stopped yabbing omo Ibos, but if you push your luck too far, i will give it to you hard, in your as*s of course!
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
@stranger, i laff very hard, you know what you will ever regret ever logging on nairaland this morning, bring it on EWU
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
@stranger, i laff very hard, you know what you will  regret ever logging in on nairaland this morning, bring it on EWU HAUSA
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by strangerf: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
okie dokie
bring your dorty as*s here
how do yuo want it? with lube or without lube

seriously, by the time i am done with you
You will be so confused that when you get home, you will have thre*e some with your parents

Anuofia
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
you so empty , i know you are a gay, i suggest you go bust the ass of your father or brother, you dont have content at all, i thought you were intelligent, afo anu
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by mogentle(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
@chuks01 & strangerf
Pls post like political analysts and stop childish yabbing. Haba!!!!
Re: Why Will Gej Offer Bribe To Pator Bakare? by Abagworo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
I don't believe GEJ's intention was bribery but it is one of those things in life that teaches us to play by the rules.This I believe is a norm in most Presidential hostings.I have experienced State hosting of my group in Bayelsa and Delta and money was offered even though the Governors stood to gain nothing from us.Judging by the number of other groups waiting,I personally complained on how Nigeria's money is being lavished but had a little disagreement with other members of entourage.Even though GEJ's intension was not bribery,our money should not be wasted that way.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want As The Nigerian President? / Pat Utomi Official Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate / Atiku Looses Own State Delegate Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.