Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59917 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sharon6(f): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
ogashman:

I would like to go into this biz.....can i contact u?

Please do. My number is on my signature
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Damolux01(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Learning...
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sharon6(f): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=candyjanelle post=85569615]Pls sis can u enlightening me on how to start oil perfume business. Thank you.
I'm a major distributor, you can get from me if you're starting small. However if you have enough capital, it's best you import and become a distributor and resellers will come packing from you.
I started with dropshipping and set a target for myself that ensured I make 10K gain everyday. My number is on my signature, you can contact me on WhatsApp for more discussion
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by justmykel(m): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2020
U1:

Bro, do you have anyone that can guide on how to do this business?
Not at all sir
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by justmykel(m): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Masterpiece77:

I'm in lagos too, can we team up and do this business together..
Sorry I am not into scrap business but I know someone that is. An agent actually
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Masterpiece77:
Bro I'm very much interested thanks.
drop your contact wud call u
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by efewizey(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Oldest1860:
How where you able to get that done
Can I get to chat up with you please

Sure
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Dangrace01: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2020
spill:

I started after reading about a thread on Fiverr under business section. I started in 2016, earned few dollars but I wasn't consistent. I get messages and reply like after a week because I don't check my page always.

In 2018 after passing through a HELL OF STRESS as an Architect with small change salary in Lagos State, I revisited Fiverr and decided to be ready, available and consistent.
To my utmost surprise jobs were rolling in, I resigned to be a full time freelancer.

If you register, you have to be available. If you are good in what you do, then orders must come to you. NO MAGIC required!!!

Two of you just said same thing if you register you to be available. Being available what does that mean ?explain more
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by ihimiray(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
I would love to learn pls

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by kellartemmy: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2020
efewizey:
Been a broker for international companies overseas. Recycling gave me my first straight mill. No nigerian employer can pay me anymore.. You can work from your home.

Please i am interested sir. Here is my whatsapp digits 08063130369.. Thanks
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by efewizey(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2020
kellartemmy:

Please i am interested sir. Here is my whatsapp digits 08063130369.. Thanks

09064027435 send me a message
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by phalexnaps(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
i have all required knowledge about wood business because i was born into it and it dey fetch me change now self but i need exposition about the exporting things pls ... connect me on 08164397630 ... i know wood well o
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by efewizey(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Veemah:
how I'm ready please
Whatsapp 09064027435
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by efewizey(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Oldest1860:
How where you able to get that done
Can I get to chat up with you please

Whatsapp 09064027435
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by SFSNIPER(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Masterpiece77:

Bro can we teamup and do this business together please.

Yes of course. How do I reach you?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by fergusen: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Babygal2020:

Pls be serious..... Are there such platforms?
Hi, I Don't have access to my nairaland email. Check my profile, there is a contact address.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by mustafaa: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2020
I didn't make a million naira last year but I was making real money from buying Foodstuffs in North and selling in the Southern part of Nigeria. Honestly, I never knew the value of what was wasting away around me, until a friend introduced me to this business. I made 850k within 4 months before I traveled.
But this year, I'll be making my first trip tomorrow and my target is to reach that millionaire status before the first half of this year.

The same opportunities abound in your location too, just find a way of making money out of it.

Good luck to us all!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:
I'm very interested please. Here's my email AwesomeDuru@gmail.com
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Feezdculestboy(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:
How can i reach you.You Can contact my signature Whatsapp
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Babygal2020(f): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2020
fergusen:

Hi, I Don't have access to my nairaland email. Check my profile, there is a contact address.
I have sent you a mail.... Awaiting your reply.... Thank you
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by SFSNIPER(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Can you write well or do you have enough capital to hire professional writers?
I can do both.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I'm very interested please. Here's my email AwesomeDuru@gmail.com
drop your whatsapp contact
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rollsnjaguar:

drop your whatsapp contact
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by onyeanakpoahaya: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nairalanders, please I need explanation.

I've never owned a company/business name and I want to own one this time. Whether this is a wrong way of thinking, I'm yet to find out, because right now, I know nothing.

I'm currently working on a website that can conduct online examination and provide tertiary admissions alternative for aspiring students both within and outside Nigeria.

Now, it's got to a stage where I'm considering getting a patent for the name.

I've visited the Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission website. I downloaded the form and discovered a registered headquarters and other offices address is required.

Now my confusion is, since the platform would be completely on the internet, just like other business organizations like OKADABOOKS and some others that charge money for their services, yet without a physical office so to say, how can I go about this registration, because for now, I'm not thinking about renting a place for an office?

My thought, however, is that I don't need CAC registration. If this is not true, please I need explanation and proper guidance.

Please useful information is needed. Thanks.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by EXICON(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
SFSNIPER:
It's a simple question to help people learn.
How did you make your first million in 2019.
Thank you. wink

CC: FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee

Mine was through Amazon Kindle Publishing.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Imohe34: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Forex and real estate
wow! Really wanna do forex can you coach me ?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mickolad:
samson07:

Am interested how can we work together
drop your whatsapp number
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Damgreen(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
[Qquote author=SFSNIPER post=85435108]

I've heard about this but don't know how to get buyers. Getting metal scraps is not a problem. [/quote]

We buy scrap metals in tonnes, you can contact me on WhatsApp 08039732388.
Transporting it is no problem, no matter the distance, we'll come take it ourselves.

Scammers, stay away. It's strictly cash and carry o
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by bizza45: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
samson07:

Now this got my interest ...really want to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.