Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (45609 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Top 3 Features In Iphone X Which Some Android Users Wished They Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Again?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by mrvictor: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Telegram which is a million times better than Whatsapp has less drama.
Too much drama from Whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by pyrex23(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
arguments apart u are right, even apple themselves admitted that iPhone 8 plus was the best thing after iPhone 6, the iPhone X is just home button elimination plus tilting the camera 45degree. But come on man that huge benzel on 8plus is a huge turn off, I mean like seriously, u still carry that around when even low budget Androids have a full screen or at least a year drop? That's wack

Lol..
One man's meat..
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Enemyofpeace: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
My landlord's wife own don stop, I no fit message her again and the thing dey pain me bad bad
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by annford: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Egoveen:
Follow EGOVEEN For more laughter,i promise never to leave Nairaland againsadsadsad

Nwanne mmadu, inwero nsogbu. Akwum GI na azu.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Truthbites: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na so dem deceive me. Whatsapp still works on black berry Z10...lies upon lies
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Nancy1986: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Obdk:

Download from here

https://androidwaves.com/download-gbwhatsapp-pro/

I thought they ban gb
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
oshe11:
Whatsapp was IT until Twitter took over thanks to Tacha
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Pinzhongfc: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Old story try again
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Obdk: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nancy1986:

I thought they ban gb
Well. Its ur thought
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Nancy1986: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Obdk:

Well. Its ur thought
So they did not ban gb
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Obdk: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nancy1986:
So they did not ban gb
They did but gbwhatsapp is smarter
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Crixus12: 2:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Thank God it didnt affect my phone cos my whatsap video calls to my family ppl back home matters a lot to me.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Marvis4real(f): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Anyone dropping his phone should pass it across. I reallly even chat on whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Olamsoh: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by alhaji04: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thunder fire dem. Is it compulsory to use WhatsApp * wechat downloading... * undecided undecided
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by tafat: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Well I'm not even worried cos I know my tecno home won't be among
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Ejadike(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmmm.. This is bad news, why can't they just the app compatible for any device?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Ejadike(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
aimuan:
I am more active on Telegram this days.let WhatsApp go and die.
but I don't really vibe with telegram, it's not that interesting to me sha
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Tlyon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Since WhatsApp won't be working on less Android phones and cracked Windows,

I would be selling my Samsung s6 edge to the less Android users who wish to continue their daily businesses on WhatsApp. You can DM for price.
price 07036463613
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by RapistOnBail: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tlyon:
price 07036463613
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by skarz: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Since WhatsApp won't be working on less Android phones and cracked Windows,

I would be selling my Samsung s6 edge to the less Android users who wish to continue their daily businesses on WhatsApp. You can DM for price.

15k?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by RapistOnBail: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
skarz:

15k?
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Chinedumsimpero(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked
dangoteinlaw:
lol not like that, after all u didn't steal it nah. but what pisses me off is that ecosystem y'all trying to build as if it still won't one day fade away. When BB was on board I was the first in my whole long street to get a white bold 5, as in eh I took all my IT savings plus that week salary and threw everything for the phone but today I saw someone buy it for 1k. Abeg all these na use and drop bro, no time
exactly bro
Technology is improving everyday
But now it’s on board
Respect is deserved
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by ApkGiz: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
I would like to suggest they download this OGWhatsApp instead of using the original WhatsApp because OG WhatsApp has even better features and functions.
https://gadg8.in/ogwhatsapp_apk-66913/
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by ApkGiz: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by ApkGiz: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by koni2: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Download the Awesome WhatsApp Version

https://androidmen.com/gbwhatsapp-pro-download/
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by Motachim(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
WhatsApp, the popular messaging app, is on the verge of discontinuing its support for Windows smartphones and certain Android/iOS devices. This decision comes as a part of WhatsApp's ongoing efforts to focus its resources on more widely-used platforms and to ensure the best user experience for its vast user base.

For this case user can use GbWhatsApp Apk on their device.
Re: Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones by robertatkinson: 6:40am On Jan 08
Olamsoh:
The best Chat app so far.

There is a better app called Blue WhatsApp Plus. Trust me it is a game changer. Check it now!

https://www.technolaty.com/download-blue-whatsapp-plus/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Takes A Jab At Apple In A Cryptic Post (Photo) / What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.