Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Change Yourself Image, Change Your Life. Learn This And Use It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Yourself Image, Change Your Life. Learn This And Use It (260 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset In Life?(learn It And Feel Secure) / One Secret Of Succeeding In Life. Learn This And Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Yourself Image, Change Your Life. Learn This And Use It by sharpguy10(m): 1:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Yourself image control all of your soul. The image you have toward yourself is the image people will always see you. Yourself image form the thought you think toward achieving anything in life. Your mind is the fertile soil that bring to your experience whatever image you plant in it. As Napoleon once said, there are no limitation to the mind except those we acknowledge. Any image of yourself you plant in your mind is what the soil will bring out. When you plant good image of yourself in your mind, you will see good in your life. Likewise the bad. One of the way people plant bad image of themselves in them is by their words, when they are expecting something. Some will feel that this thing is too good to be true, I don't deserve this big success or promotion, when they don't love or value themselves. When you think of yourself this way you are already planting negative image of you in yourself. And when the fruit of it started manifesting, they start asking themselves questions. That is the law of the mind, it give you what you called yourself and give you also more situations to confirm it. To give you more understanding of the mind, let me share with you a story of a man. Who finish high school and have a good result. But he was getting a low level job. But all his friends and school mates were having a high level job. One day he decided to go for interview in high level job. He went to the place of the interview before the day and decide to spend a night in a hotel to prepare for the interview. At midnight, he wake up and start thinking and asking himself questions about his life. He said why is my life like this? Why am I not succeeding like my mates, when we were in school I was brilliant than them, clever than them and always getting high grade in class, so what could be the problem that is holding me back from getting the best job. At the end of it he discover that his mind as what was limiting him. He discover that the way he picture himself in his mind was affecting him, so he decide that moment that he will never use his mind against himself but for himself. The following day, he went for the interview and got the job. He grow from there and become the second man of the company. That is what the mind can do for you. When you think yourself little, it will make you little and when you think yourself big, love, blessed and valued it make you so. I will like to share another story to you about the power of the imaging. There was a man, this man was always going for interview but don't always get the job. So one day his father told his friend about what is happening in the life of his son. Then the friend ask the father ask your son what he always expect in his mind before he go for the interview. When the father got home, he called his son and say to him, son what do you always expect each time you are going for interview? The son then reply him, dad I was think that I will fail the interview. The father then told the son, when next you are going for any interview see yourself has the just and put that as your expectation. So when the boy was going another interview, he do as his father has told him and he got the job. This guy was secretly planting negative image of failure in his mind, that is why he was always rejected in the interview.
Yourself image is what rule every outcome of your life. If you want to live prosperous and successful on earth here, you have plant positive picture in your mind. I know some people reading this post has already destroy their self image and don't even value themselves anymore. But don't worry by taking a little step you can change it and have a good positive image of yourself that will produce good fruit in your life.
How to change yourself image to positive one.
1. Value, love and deserve the best for yourself: The value you place in yourself is how you sell yourself anywhere. love yourself, place a high bid of value on yourself and deserve the best for yourself. And also affirm those words to yourself everyday: I love myself, I value myself,i deserve only the best for myself, I am the best and I get the best for myself.
2. Know who God says you are: The Bible is all about God and relationship with man. Everything about you is in the word. You have to locate who you are and live by it. When you do this, you will begin to see yourself in the image of what the word says.
3: Focus on the good side of yourself: Where you focus on toward yourself is where you will see that it increasing. When you complain and talk about the negative side of you, you will be see more of it. Since you are changing yourself image now, focus on the good side of you which you know and also love to see you have.
4: Focus on the good side of life: I know life sometimes is full of up and down. But life doesn't know negative or positive but what you assume it is. When you see life so difficult and everything to enjoy it is difficult, you will equally see it that way. When changing yourself image, you have to look at the positive side of life. If you don't know how positive it is, you can use those you see around and what the word of God says that Jesus did for you on the cross and use that to create positive thoughts in yourself that will plant positive image of life in you.
5: List out what you want: since you are changing yourself image, there are things you want to have in your life. List them out.
6: Look for someone that already has it.: Whatever you want in this life someone has already have it. As the Bible says what God has done for one He can do it for others. Look someone that has a perfect picture of what you will like to be and focus on him or her.
7. Visualise yourself become the person: visualise yourself the way you want to be which you see in that person. Focus on it until it fix into your mind.
8. Create a list of your accomplishments and refer to it daily: This was the secret of David that bring God power upon him to defeat Goliath. He remember how he save the sheep from the bear and the lion and how God protected him and the animal in the bush. As he remembered those testimonies, faith come alive in him to defeat the Goliath. You have to create a list of accomplishment you have achieve in your life and see how you achieve them. See how you receive that call that tell you this Monday you are starting a new job. Remember how you needed money and by doing one or two things the money you want just come out. Remember when you were nothing and longing to have a settled life, how breakthrough just hit you and turn your life around. By remembering those testimonies of the past help you to revalue yourself, love yourself and plant a positive image in you.
That is the simple steps anyone can take to change his self image. If you are that person that don't always get what you want, check yourself, you will see that the problem is from yourself image. So you can use the above simple steps I list out here and apply it to your life.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Yourself Image, Change Your Life. Learn This And Use It by Loris576(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed forces / JAMB Subject Combinations 2020 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates) / I Won’t Rest Until ABU Kabba Campus Becomes Full Fledge University Continue Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.