Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hearing Aid International Clinic - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hearing Aid International Clinic (21549 Views)

Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It? / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by cyndylove64(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Goodevening am 22years partially deaf have done all d test but the hearing aid I was ask to get was 400k in 2014,due to lack of funds I couldn't am still without aids am managing but my hearing has gotten worst how do I go about it? Pls help me my email is nkworcindy64 @yahoo.com
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by getthemwell(m): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2018
CLINIC WITHIN YOUR REACH .

This is a done-for-you health platform with a mission to save lives from mild to chronic form of illnesses and degradable health conditions through JUST ONE TREATMENT APPROACH .

Name a stubborn disease or long standing ailment, AND THIS ALL NATURAL TREATMENT APPROACH is there for you .

In this Clinic Within Your Reach,

smileyMedical card is NOT required .

smileyDiagnosis and History of ailments are not so important

smileyLiving on DRUGS is set to end

smileyOnly *ONE TREATMENT APPROACH* is utilized

smileyRepeated Healing cases and HUNDREDS OF TESTIMONIES, and still counting… following this ONE TREATMENT APPROACH

FINALLY REVEALED! Free Ebook Shows You The New Latest JUST ONE Natural Treatment Approach That Can REVERSE any Disease – mild or chronic in Just Few Period of Usage, faster and gives PROVEN RESULTS. Hundreds of Testimonies, and still counting. Download the FREE EBOOK here https://app.box.com/s/0pq61z17hi4jw58mhq4q5vyceoqn5o83
(or Click DOWNLOAD LINK at the signature below)
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by janga(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hearing Aid is very cheap in Jumia now and anyone who’s in need of hearing aid can order one for him/herself atleast #6,500 and minimum 2k
Re: Hearing Aid International Clinic by tracygaug: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
I had a similar situation and was not referred to a doctor. I had some kind of disease, but I forgot the exact diagnosis, and accordingly, I began to lose my hearing and vision. In addition, at the time, I had an obscure infection. Eventually, my eyesight was restored with the help of various procedures, but I still have problems with hearing; of course, there are positive aspects, now I hear my husband less when he comes home in a bad mood. I recently came across a hearing clinic near me https://www.ihear.com.au/clinics-locations/. So you can wish me luck because I have a treatment appointment soon, I hope that I will get my hearing back wholly, and my health will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Where to buy Pure Honey, Sesame seeds, Akpi seeds, Pumpkin seeds in Lagos / COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.