Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Secrets About Agro Renewal Movement International Limited Jobs Offers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets About Agro Renewal Movement International Limited Jobs Offers (375 Views)

Chevron Nigeria Limited Jobs : May 2018 Vacancies- Apply Now / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd / Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets About Agro Renewal Movement International Limited Jobs Offers by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Dear

nairalanders, lemme use this opportunity to enlighten my fellow youth on another beautiful secret. it's been obvious that unemployment has been on the rise in Nigeria and the rate at which many pathetic three bedroom apartment companies are using our unemployed graduates for Thier dubious activities is becoming alarming.

I will gladly share my experiences with you all, which I will like to start from a company using two to three bedrooms apartment as offices in Lagos decieving unemployed graduates by posting job vacancies on various career websites so that they can have someone to use in scamming innocent people. They're common amongst those that called themselves estate agents or organisation wherever. this company called Agro Renewal Movement International limited (ARMI) employed me with the agreement that they have agricultural farmland for sale at Alamala Abeokuta north in Ogun state. An acre of land sales for 270,000 naira and from each sales I will be entitled to 3% which 8100.
I am a married woman who was ones employed by them and I was yelling at the so called CEO of the company in his office that he should better refund the money of the clients she payed into the company's account for an acre of land that i didn't know this was how dubious is the company but I was wondering if this is not another scammers that I got myself into while I was just a fresh graduate and that was another pathetic cosmetic company called Faskay at U-turn abule Egba.

Now back to Agro Renewal Movement International limited. My first strategy was to create an ads online which I promoted with my own 7,000 naira for estate business and I had my first client who is an old woman. We spoke on phone and she sent her two person to come and inspect the land and to my biggest shock the person was shown a densely vegetated area in fact a huge forest that only dangote money can clear before it can becomes useful for any purpose. Then the woman chatted me up on watsapp that she was disappointed in me. Then another man again who already called me with regards to my advert and he was already willing to buy land and the same scenario occured when he was taken to the site for inspection, later I got a watsapp message from him that he has made up her mind to patronise someone else.

I got tired and asked this guy to pay me my salary and could you believe that the CEO was telling me that some of the deals I brought so far has not been successful if not only the old woman and this is the person whom I've witnessed his attitude towards people in terms of agreement and trustworthiness.
From the agreement we had, it was stated in that paper that my first month salary will be paid even thou I did not meet target and the second month salary will not be paid if I experience the same and afterwards my employment will be terminated.

Now the dude has been employing and employing land sellers that will fullfil his dream of getting rich overnight
Please guys be careful because that's how people will print so many fliers for you to be canvassing for innocent people to pay huge amount of money into their accounts and what is contained in those fliers are no where physically existing.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies / Mobile Café Attendant.... / Deposit Mobilization Officer At Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.