Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Reading The Body Language Of A Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Reading The Body Language Of A Woman (582 Views)

Attract The Opposite Sex Using Just Body Language... / Can U Judge A Man's Confidence By His Body Language? / I Am Looking For A Reading Mate Around Ogba, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reading The Body Language Of A Woman by seyestik(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2007
Yes believe it or not i've stumbled on a ebook titled 'Reading women body language' ever nice i read d ebook. Its been banging one girl one after d other,i've no problem reading girls mind on what they want or think of.Its available for purchase Interested?Call or text me on 08023622025 for just N500.00!
Re: Reading The Body Language Of A Woman by twitch(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2007
Who?! What on earth is, ? Well i hope you make money off this idiosyncratic whim of yours.
Re: Reading The Body Language Of A Woman by iice(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2007
laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin
Re: Reading The Body Language Of A Woman by twitch(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2007
Some folks are just amazing! Imagine the dude(seseseko,or whateva),i'm sure he saw the film "WHAT WOMEN WANT" and so he goes; i got this e-book on reading women's minds,, blah,blah. He shouldve added ", my name is Dr. Hitch,and the author of this 'supercilious' book is from Pluto, so any dumb,nitwit,no game having brovas who need the book should call me."

Trust me even the men from mars,would make their orders.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Big Cock Enhance The Performance? / Miss Exqusite! / Who Is Kabirat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.