Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Apply Techwomen 2020 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apply Techwomen 2020 (418 Views)

Apply Now: Techwomen Program 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Techwomen 2020 by Dokimazo(f): 3:11am On Jan 02, 2020
TechWomen is an Initiative of the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs; which brings women in STEM from across Africa, Middle-East and Assian countries together for a 5weeks mentorship professional and cultural exchange program.

Application for the 2020 program has since been out and has 15th of this month as its deadline. This year application is open for 108 participants from across 21 countries including Nigeria. Having been a beneficiary; i invite and encourage any woman with a background in, working or leveraging on STEM to consider this life-changing opportunity.

Please visit:
https://www.techwomen.org/participants/eligibility-and-application.
Re: Apply Techwomen 2020 by Harmvirus(f): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dokimazo:
TechWomen is an Initiative of the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs; which brings women in STEM from across Africa, Middle-East and Assian countries together for a 5weeks mentorship professional and cultural exchange program.

Application for the 2020 program has since been out and has 15th of this month as its deadline. This year application is open for 108 participants from across 21 countries including Nigeria. Having been a beneficiary; i invite and encourage any woman with a background in, working or leveraging on STEM to consider this life-changing opportunity.

Please visit:
https://www.techwomen.org/participants/eligibility-and-application.

Thanks for sharing, I just sent you a mail. I have some questions concerning the application. Please reply.

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50 Accounting Training In Portharcourt / Free Fullstack Programming Class / Dr. Okonjo Iweala Paid And Still Paying Her Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.