Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. (5838 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
Densehead, I don't know who you paid brid prize on. My family did not sell me. Besides, I told you I'm married. Doughnut. Come to Nigeria now. Confused yeye boy grin
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
You have finished me . . . . . cry
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
a wikid ruuude handsome boi. Shaba. grin
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nairalanders . . . . . Pls help me oooooo
why are these girls on my case . . . . .
Haters!!!
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
2_precious:

God Almighty

Ladyrsky46:

grin grin grin
God is above isn't He. Nice one wink
Very funny

Just for laughs, (naw, she sees God Almighty when he is on top)   grin
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hottest eve
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Yorisb: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
Womaniser angry

Maza Maza!
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
D-sense:

You have finished me . . . . . cry
Eeyah. Pele eh.

@OP: Very busy
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Yorisb: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
Smart Lady

Maza Maza!
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
jamace:

Hottest eve

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2010
Kool Guy. wink grin
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Wumine(f): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2010
chi-baby's kini
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
HTown Eve:

Kool Guy. wink grin
A compliment of the season has been received. . . . , cry cry . . . . . .I love you sweetie! cry cry cry
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
D-sense:

A compliment of the season has been received. . . . , cry cry . . . . . .I love you sweetie! cry cry cry
You cry too much lipsrsealed

@OP: Fun
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
HTown Eve:

kiss kiss kiss

It's so romantic swinging with you huney kiss kiss kiss

Ladyrsky46:

You cry too much lipsrsealed

@OP: Fun
Keep hating . . . . . .Hater! tongue
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
HTown Eve:

kiss kiss kiss

D-sense:

It's so romantic swinging with you huney kiss kiss kiss

Yeah, that was before I found out you are Omolola1's moncherié. LOL. 

But you R still alright with me boo.   wink   kiss
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^Sweetie grin . . . . .Ask Omolola How is she to me!
Omolola is My blood sister . . .Though lot of Nairalders are not aware of this!
She is my sister! cool
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
LOL.
You are so funny. grin
Typical guy answer when caught. "no she is my cousin" cheesy
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
Ok . . .Order me to send you the link where you can chat her to confirm!
Now you are calling me a liar cry
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Sorry Honey not you.  I didn't call you a liar. 
I said, I meant uum, uum, you made a mistake kiss  grin
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
Since you don't want to believe me and not willing to confirm! cry
You have to conduct either way!
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
Crying again? shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Dsense(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
Stop contaminating my mood . . . . .You hater!
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
I don't hate babe. There's way too much hate already in the world to kill us all ten times over.
I love! kiss
Why didn't you cry again? tongue
Since when did Omolola become your sister? shocked
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Mygoldie(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
Oh my dayz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked desense,yorisb and desense wifey tongue tongue derailing my thread much??
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2010
Pele.
I shall derail no more.
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by HTownEve(f): 12:16am On Dec 18, 2010
LOL.

I refuse to conduct since Ladyrsky46 just confirmed that the other lady is not your sister. angry angry angry

Thanks Ladyrsky46. kiss

LOL. Y'all are so much fun.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Ladyrsky46: 1:08am On Dec 18, 2010
Did I confirm? undecided
I just asked as I was shocked mbok.
Please conduct whatwever you were supposed to conduct.

Have a great weekend too. Xx
Re: Describe The Person Above You In Two Words. by Mygoldie(f): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guess Who Is Wearing Jeans In This Pic / Science Game / Tongue Twisters In Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.