Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners (2091 Views)

Plan B For Ice Block Sellers When Sales Are Low / Plan B For Who Have Lost Everything / Plan B - Top Night Club In Uyo Offers Exotic Nightlife Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 5:18am On Jan 02, 2020
In October 2019, Nigeria closed its borders to the movement of goods. The move, aimed at curbing smuggling, has led to price rises and caused rapid decline in the trade of secondhand clothing, used cars, charcoal, frozen poultry products and grains.

We will be directing our study to poultry products and how to take advantage of this closure. The closure of Nigerian land borders by the Nigerian Government seems to be yielding positive results as it has reportedly saved the local poultry industry more than N50 billion since its commencement in October.

Given Nigeria's huge total feed output of 5.3 million metric tonnes in 2016, 80 per cent of the output was attributable to the poultry industry.
Nigeria consumed about two million tonnes of poultry meat annually, 70 per cent of which was imported. Poultry meat was heavily smuggled into the country through our land borders.

What you should know: Nigeria consumes two million tons of poultry yearly, 70% of which is imported from abroad. However, the closure has helped to reduce the high consumption of imported poultry.

Other areas border closure has helped: Apart from poultry farmers, the beneficiaries that have gained from the restriction of rice and frozen foods into the country among others include rice farmers and butchers.

Rice farmers have gained from the policy because rice is generally consumed by Nigerians almost all the time, in fact, some Nigerians cannot do without it. Therefore, rice farmers are arguably the most beneficiaries of the border closure as local rice is now what people turn to. Despite the present state of the rice (dirt), Nigerians are left with no choice as it is the only rice available due to the border closure.

As a result of this, local farmers can be said to be in their prime as demands of their produce is on the high side.
Chicken Production Rise By 75%

Despite condescending voices against the closure of border, poultry farmers may be having a filled day as the move has stopped annual smuggling of about 2 million metric tons of poultry and poultry product.

The move within few months has also raise the production of broiler chicken from 45 per cent to 70percent.

This move is also making it possible for commercial banks to finance agriculture at 9 per cent interest rate and removal of Value Added Tax on all agricultural and food product as it would help resolve the issue of taxing poultry raw materials.

At present, the Christian Poultry farmers are singing Halleluiah while the Muslim Poultry farmers are shouting Alhamdulillah as a result of high demand for local chickens.
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by ProtectMyMoney: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2020
abbeyforex:
In October 2019, Nigeria closed its borders to the movement of chickens.

Invest in Poultry at your own risk. If you can not stomach loss (chickens dying sometimes), think twice before you invest in poultry.

If you cannot feed yourself well, don't gamble with poultry. Chickens do not care whether you have not eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner. When they are hungry, they are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2020
A ‘HOLD BY THE HAND’ GUIDE ON HOW TO START POULTRY FARMING IN NIGERIA WITH LITTLE CAPITAL

INTRODUCTION:
This Course is designed to teach you and give you a step by step guide on basics of poultry farming in a non-boring way. I will try to make this tutorial detailed as much as possible so that you can learn about poultry farming and have a good time doing it.

Upon completion of this course you will have a solid understanding of the business and how easy it is to do. You don’t need to have millions of naira to be involved but definitely you can make millions out of it .

A Chinese once said and I quote: “There is money everywhere in Nigeria, I just don’t understand why Nigerians are living a poor life."

Well! I think I know the reason… It’s information. You see, information is powerful and key. The reason why you are not living your dream life yet is because you are yet to figure out what works and what doesn’t.

Without you getting the real information of how things are done and how to make it in life, I bet you will be locked in the rat race of life.

Whatever thing I say is what I do,the few that knew me already know what I don't do I don't teach-what I teach is what I do.
As a means of livelihood, I will want us to focus on Poultry farming for meat and if time permits, we can take a look at poultry farming for commercial egg production.

I welcome all expert and professional FARMERS alike to this thread and I beseech you to let us do it together, this is my little cent of finding solution to the unemployment issue in the country.

Lets get started !

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2020
And that is where many are missing it. I think you need to Unlearn and Relearn....

ProtectMyMoney:

Invest in Poultry at your own risk. If you can not stomach loss (chickens dying sometimes), think twice before you invest in poultry.

If you cannot feed yourself well, don't gamble with poultry. Chickens do not care whether you have not eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner. When they are hungry, they are hungry.
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2020
POULTRY SUCCESS TIPS

There are some things you should know before starting a poultry

A---BUSINESS PLAN
A business plan is a written description of your business's future. In its simplest form, a business plan is a guide—a roadmap for your business that outlines goals and details how you plan to achieve those goals.
Your business plan should cover both the expected and the unexpected. The type of birds you intend rearing and where to get them , their feeds, purpose of farming, marketing and the likes should be included here as well.
Note: You should map out every strategic move that concerns the business from start to finish in the business plan
You should bear in mind that it is not possible for you to be in all area of poultry farming even if you think you can. What is expected of you as a starter is to choose an area of interest and channel your energy towards the success of the chosen area. However, it is not as if it is impossible to do two at a particular time, but as a starter, it is advisable to focus on one.
Start from the basic. Here are some area you can focus on
BROILERS :- These are raised purposely for meat, they grow rapidly and it takes about 8 weeks and above to sell them
COCKERELS:- These are also raised for meat production but takes more weeks to reach maturity unlike broilers. Cockerels reach market size between 9 - 10 months when properly fed
LAYERS:- meant for egg production i.e. commercial layers
BREEDERS:- This deals with breeding chicken for the purpose of hatching new chicks
FEED PRODUCTION:- which is producing feeds for other poultry farmers

B---LOCATION
Unlike most businesses where the location of business plays a very vital role with regards to easy accessibility, it is not the case with poultry business. You can have your poultry located in a rural environment if you want, or a location far away from town as it will cost you less.
NOTE :-Do not forget that the location you decide to work with should be in a secure environment to avoid theft and unwanted encroachment. Conducive for birds and a fenced compound with a gate is usually preferable (against animal and human attack).
After securing the location, your poultry pen structure should come next. It is okay to consider a low cost poultry house since it’s a small scale poultry business.
As a starter, it is important to note that poultry housing is classified according to the scale and the management system.

C---FEEDING
When it comes to poultry business, feeding of the birds is as important as the most important thing in any business.
Always ensure your birds are well fed, because their growth, productivity (egg production), as well as their health greatly depends on how well you feed them.
Your customer will tell if they are well nurtured or not. We all know how our buyer tends to lift birds, weigh and do different stuffs to know if they are well fed or not.
We will be back to feeding during the course of the training.

D---EQUIPMENT
I'm sure we are quite familiar with some poultry equipment and appliances if not all. These are, but not limited to:
Feeder
Wheelbarrow
Thermometer
Drinker
Farm coat
Farm boot
Brooding lamp
Shovel
Washing hand basin e.t.c.
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by ProtectMyMoney: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2020
abbeyforex:
And that is where many are missing it. I think you need to Unlearn and Relearn....

I don't need to unlearn and relearn anything.

Every information i give, i give with facts.

You must have correct money to venture into poultry.

The biggest poultry farms in Nigeria, Obasanjo farms, Cbn Governors farms, etc do you think the owners used the revenue from the poultry to grow the Poultry?

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by Tohpeh(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

I don't need to unlearn and relearn anything.

Every information i give, i give with facts.

You must have correct money to venture into poultry.

The biggest poultry farms in Nigeria, Obasanjo farms, Cbn Governors farms, etc do you think the owners used the revenue from the poultry to grow the Poultry?
You want to start big like them?
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by Tohpeh(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
abbeyforex:
POULTRY SUCCESS TIPS

A---BUSINESS PLAN
A business plan is a written description of your business's future. In its simplest form, a business plan is a guide—a roadmap for your business that outlines goals and details how you plan to achieve those goals.
Your business plan should cover both the expected and the unexpected. The type of birds you intend rearing and where to get them , their feeds, purpose of farming, marketing and the likes should be included here as well.
Note: You should map out every strategic move that concerns the business from start to finish in the business plan
You should bear in mind that it is not possible for you to be in all area of poultry farming even if you think you can. What is expected of you as a starter is to choose an area of interest and channel your energy towards the success of the chosen area. However, it is not as if it is impossible to do two at a particular time, but as a starter, it is advisable to focus on one.
BROILERS :- These are raised purposely for meat, they grow rapidly and it takes about 8 weeks and above to sell them
COCKERELS:- These are also raised for meat production but takes more weeks to reach maturity unlike broilers. Cockerels reach market size between 9 - 10 months when properly fed
BREEDERS:- This deals with breeding chicken for the purpose of hatching new chicks

B---LOCATION
Unlike most businesses where the location of business plays a very vital role with regards to easy accessibility, it is not the case with poultry business. You can have your poultry located in a rural environment if you want, or a location far away from town as it will cost you less.
NOTE :-Do not forget that the location you decide to work with should be in a secure environment to avoid theft and unwanted encroachment. Conducive for birds and a fenced compound with a gate is usually preferable (against animal and human attack).
After securing the location, your poultry pen structure should come next. It is okay to consider a low cost poultry house since it’s a small scale poultry business.
As a starter, it is important to note that poultry housing is classified according to the scale and the management system.

C---FEEDING
When it comes to poultry business, feeding of the birds is as important as the most important thing in any business.
Always ensure your birds are well fed, because their growth, productivity (egg production), as well as their health greatly depends on how well you feed them.
Your customer will tell if they are well nurtured or not. We all know how our buyer tends to lift birds, weigh and do different stuffs to know if they are well fed or not.

D---EQUIPMENT
I'm sure we are quite familiar with some poultry equipment and appliances if not all. These are, but not limited to:
Feeder
Wheelbarrow
Thermometer
Drinker
Farm coat
Farm boot
Brooding lamp
Shovel
Please continue
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by Greatken007(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
I wonder, if everyone is waiting to have money like Obasenjo before we start something then we should be ready to wait forever... Businesses are of different scales and capacity.
Tohpeh:

You want to start big like them?
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by wynerbabe: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
abbeyforex:
POULTRY SUCCESS TIPS

A---BUSINESS PLAN

B---LOCATION

C---FEEDING

D---EQUIPMENT
Feeder
Wheelbarrow
Thermometer
Drinker
Farm coat
Farm boot
Brooding lamp
Shovel
God bless you sir
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Poultry House Construction Guidelines
One of the major requirements for farmers who want to venture into poultry and chicken farming is the need to house the birds. The poultry farmer must decide on what kind of housing to construct for their chickens, depending on scale and objectives of the poultry project.

A poultry house should provide the birds with a comfortable environment and protect them from the extremities of the prevailing weather (rain, wind and sunshine). It should have adequate space for the flock to be kept in the house.

Types of poultry housing.
The type of poultry housing depends on the stage in life and also their purpose.
- Brooder – this is used to keep layer chicks for 0 to about 8 weeks of age.
- Grower house – Used to house layer chicks from 9 to 18 weeks of age.
- Brooder Grower house – Used to house layers from 0 to 18 weeks of age.
- Layer house – Used to house layers from 18 weeks to 72 weeks.
- Broiler house - Used to house broilers up to 6 weeks of age
- Breeder house - Used to house male and female birds in the proper ratio. The purpose of this is mating.

The above categories can be environmentally controlled so as to provide the optimal conditions for growth and production.
A building with open sides is ideal, otherwise cross-ventilation at bird-level should be allowed for in the form of floor level inlets, open in a direction to allow the prevailing wind to blow across the width of the building. An air mass between the side walls of a poultry house resists being moved, even across an open-sided building. The wider the building, the more the resistant it is to air movement. Buildings over 8 m (26 ft) wide have a significantly greater problem because of this inherent property of air to resist movement. It is recommended that buildings relying on natural airflow for ventilation should not exceed 8 m in width.

Orientation/Direction of a poultry house
The length of the house should be in the east-west direction in order to prevent direct sunshine over the poultry

Overall Size of a poultry house
The full size of the house will depend on the number of birds you want to keep. If using the deep litter system, broilers will require one square foot while layers require 2 square feet.

For example, if you intend to keep 5000 broilers in one house, the poultry house plan for the 5000 chicken should cover 5000 square feet. If you intend to keep 2000 layers, the poultry house plan for the 2000 layers should cover 4000 square feet.

The ground of the poultry house must be well firmed. You can also cover it with concrete. Damp ground is dangerous for poultry, which get diseases as a result. You must build the poultry house in such a way that during the greatest heat, it is sheltered from the sun, so that, in the evening when the heat is less strong, the sun can shine in.

Orient the ridge from east to west.
Do not make solid walls more than 0.5 metre high. Close the remainder of the space with wire netting

Ventilation
The roof of the house should have a reflecting surface and pitched with overlaps to ensure that the house is comfortable and well ventilated.
Ventilation is the circulation of fresh air through the flock house and exhaustion of stale air out of the flock units and its achieved by air passing from one side of the house and exhausting through the opposite side.

Ventilation of poultry houses serves several functions including:
Removing excess heat and moisture.
Providing oxygen while removing harmful gases.
Reducing dust hence improving the air quality.
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by spafu(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2020
PEN PREPARATION BEFORE CHICKS ARRIVAL & BROODING

The time is approaching- your chicks are going to be delivered soon, but are you totally prepared?
It may seem like you have everything, but if it’s your first time there’s a good chance you may have missed something.

Brooder Box
A brooder box is an absolute necessity. No matter what size your new additions are- chicks or pullets, they need their own secure space.
Brooding is the art and science of rearing baby chicks. A newly hatched chick does not develop the thermoregulatory mechanism fully and takes about two weeks to develop this mechanism and homeostasis. Therefore, they cannot maintain the body temperature properly for the first few weeks of life; and may be subjected to chilling, if not properly taking care of.

Another thing that needs to be put in place before chicks arrival is the Bedding
It also needs to be draft proof. Fresh air can flow over the top of the brooder, but the air contained within in it needs to be at a constant temperature.
The best material to use for chicks bedding is the WOOD SHAVING

If you are using a container with a slippery base, such as a tote box, you might want to put down some paper towels underneath the shavings. This will help them keep their balance for the first few days.

Pine/wood shavings are fairly inexpensive. You can also use peat moss, crushed corn cobs, finely shredded paper or chopped straw.
The bedding needs to be about 1-2 inches thick, and it should be changed daily. Any wet litter needs disposing of as this can cause mold possibly leading to pneumonia.

Pneumonia is chronic inflammation of the lungs caused by viruses, bacteria or other microorganisms, or sometimes by physical or chemical irritants.

Another thing that can not be overemphasize is Feeders and Waterers
Choose your feeders and waterers based on the number of chicks you are getting. If you are only getting a few, a round plastic or metal feeder will work fine, but for more chicks you might want to have a trough type feeder.

FEED
They require high protein feed for rapid growth
Chick starter feed is very fine crumbles so they can eat it without a struggle. You can feed it dry out of the bag, or make it into a wet mash for them if making a wet mash it needs to be the consistency of smooth oatmeal.

With the feed you can simply scratch at it with your finger they will get curious and start scratching for themselves.
Medicated feed will help to boost their immunity to coccidiosis

As you take them out of their travel box, make sure you dip the beak of each chick in the water. This teaches them how and where to drink.

LIGHTENING OR HEAT LAMP
Baby chicks are unable to maintain body temperature for the first critical days, and you will notice they will all huddle together for warmth.
On the day your chicks are due to arrive, turn on the heat lamp a few hours before they arrive. Check the temperature on the floor and try to maintain it at 95F. They will learn where the warmth is and explore from there.

During these first few days you are going to have to supply the warmth they need. The temperature needs to be around 95F or 35°C for the first week.
After that, you should drop the temperature by 5 degrees/week.
At week 9 you should be around 65F minimum. Once the chicks have done their second molt (molten is normally done around 7-12 weeks) and have their normal feathers, they should be able to maintain their own temperature, unless it’s particularly cold.
Heat lamps are fabulous at keeping the chicks nice and warm. You can even use an infrared bulb to prevent chicks from ‘picking’ at each other from day one.

After their journey, they will likely eat, drink and sleep.
Observe over a period of a few hours and check if the heat is okay for them. If they are scattered to the edges of the box- it’s too hot. And if they are clustered together under the light they are too cold. They should be scattered all over the place when the temperature is just right.
Molten is loosen old feathers, worn out feathers for new covering/ plumage on regular basis and the first molten occur within 5 - 7 weeks
Remember that they don't grow feathers at the same rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 5:05am On Jan 08, 2020
MARKETING

Before venturing into poultry and any other business, marketing and sales is one thing that should not be overlooked.

Good marketing strategies that influences the profit from your business.

As a poultry farmer, you should not be too caught up with the operations of your business so much that you now neglect the sales aspect. If you ask me, I would say that the sales and marketing is even more important if you are not rearing chickens for family consumption. If you are into poultry farming to earn profits, then you must pay attention to the marketing aspects of this business.

Let's talk on a good marketing strategy that will influence profit from our poultry business

There are some of the methods that you can use as a poultry farmer to increase sales and expand your income from your poultry business
Let's focus on few ways for now in other to have more customers and sales in our poultry business

Take your business online -: Everybody hangs around the internet these days. A large percentage of people make use of the internet around the world daily and if you want your business to thrive, you cannot close your eyes to the internet. Your social media account is a very good place to promote your business and increase awareness for your products.

Create Facebook page, WhatsApp group, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. Make use of them to advertise your products, find a good camera, take a nice shot of your birds and upload for sales.

We can see scam all over the internet now and people don't want to trust farmers because of the way some people are abusing the use of online business

Always watch out for faithful and sincere customers who are willing and ready to patronize your business. Also have a good communication skills and know how to convince customer to go for your products ( poultry birds and eggs).

By-passing the middlemen -: Most poultry farmers rely on middlemen to help sell their products. They sell in bulk to other people who in turn sell to the consumers. If you want to sell faster, then you should sell both in wholesale and retail.

You can sell in retail quantities if you have your own sales outlet. Look for a good location to rent a store and then use it to stock products from your farm so that in addition to selling to wholesalers, you can also sell to retailers. (YOU MAKE MORE PROFIT USING THIS METHOD,THIS IS MY ADOPTED METHOD )

Become a supplier -: Write a brilliant proposal with clearly thought out incentives that you can offer and send it to managers of hotels and restaurants even noodles sellers all over the street at nights. Offer to be their major supplier of poultry meat and eggs.

Note:- A lot of hotels and restaurants already have people supplying them, so you should think of how to outsmart these people by offering mouthwatering incentives.

Hotels and restaurants always have foods with poultry meat or foods made with eggs on their menu and they have to get their eggs from somewhere.
You can help them have access to a regular supply of fresh eggs without stress.

Employ Marketers -: Marketers? For a poultry farm ? That's funny! Yes, marketers for your poultry farm can increase your sales by more than 30%. Just employ some commission based marketers who would earn a certain percentage from the sales they make.

Have your Process line :- Don’t just stop at selling to other companies to package; nothing stops you from having your own dressing room too where you can process, package and brand your own birds for sales and supply. (THIS IS A GOLD MINE)

Market Research :-Another way by which you can increase sales of your poultry products is by carrying out marketing research regularly. When you do so, you would be able to have a clear idea of what your customer’s want, areas where there is insufficient supply of products and things you can do to improve the quality of products you offer your customers.

Feed your Birds well -: When you feed your birds well, they produce big and good quality eggs which are what the consumers want. If you want your products to be top choice for consumers, then you have to pay attention to the quality of products you supply. In poultry farming, paying attention to the type of feed you give to your birds is paramount because good food equals good eggs and quality meat.

Advertise your products:- You should also engage in advertisement and promotions. You don’t buy what you don’t know. Do you ? People mostly buy products they know or have heard about and when you advertise your products, it helps to increase awareness and subsequently, demand for your products.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by FrannyTee(f): 9:10pm On May 12, 2020
abbeyforex:
MARKETING

Before venturing into poultry and any other business, marketing and sales is one thing that should not be overlooked.

Good marketing strategies that influences the profit from your business.

As a poultry farmer, you should not be too caught up with the operations of your business so much that you now neglect the sales aspect. If you ask me, I would say that the sales and marketing is even more important if you are not rearing chickens for family consumption. If you are into poultry farming to earn profits, then you must pay attention to the marketing aspects of this business.

Let's talk on a good marketing strategy that will influence profit from our poultry business

There are some of the methods that you can use as a poultry farmer to increase sales and expand your income from your poultry business
Let's focus on few ways for now in other to have more customers and sales in our poultry business

Take your business online -: Everybody hangs around the internet these days. A large percentage of people make use of the internet around the world daily and if you want your business to thrive, you cannot close your eyes to the internet. Your social media account is a very good place to promote your business and increase awareness for your products.

Create Facebook page, WhatsApp group, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. Make use of them to advertise your products, find a good camera, take a nice shot of your birds and upload for sales.

We can see scam all over the internet now and people don't want to trust farmers because of the way some people are abusing the use of online business

Always watch out for faithful and sincere customers who are willing and ready to patronize your business. Also have a good communication skills and know how to convince customer to go for your products ( poultry birds and eggs).

By-passing the middlemen -: Most poultry farmers rely on middlemen to help sell their products. They sell in bulk to other people who in turn sell to the consumers. If you want to sell faster, then you should sell both in wholesale and retail.

You can sell in retail quantities if you have your own sales outlet. Look for a good location to rent a store and then use it to stock products from your farm so that in addition to selling to wholesalers, you can also sell to retailers. (YOU MAKE MORE PROFIT USING THIS METHOD,THIS IS MY ADOPTED METHOD )

Become a supplier -: Write a brilliant proposal with clearly thought out incentives that you can offer and send it to managers of hotels and restaurants even noodles sellers all over the street at nights. Offer to be their major supplier of poultry meat and eggs.

Note:- A lot of hotels and restaurants already have people supplying them, so you should think of how to outsmart these people by offering mouthwatering incentives.

Hotels and restaurants always have foods with poultry meat or foods made with eggs on their menu and they have to get their eggs from somewhere.
You can help them have access to a regular supply of fresh eggs without stress.

Employ Marketers -: Marketers? For a poultry farm ? That's funny! Yes, marketers for your poultry farm can increase your sales by more than 30%. Just employ some commission based marketers who would earn a certain percentage from the sales they make.

Have your Process line :- Don’t just stop at selling to other companies to package; nothing stops you from having your own dressing room too where you can process, package and brand your own birds for sales and supply. (THIS IS A GOLD MINE)

Market Research :-Another way by which you can increase sales of your poultry products is by carrying out marketing research regularly. When you do so, you would be able to have a clear idea of what your customer’s want, areas where there is insufficient supply of products and things you can do to improve the quality of products you offer your customers.

Feed your Birds well -: When you feed your birds well, they produce big and good quality eggs which are what the consumers want. If you want your products to be top choice for consumers, then you have to pay attention to the quality of products you supply. In poultry farming, paying attention to the type of feed you give to your birds is paramount because good food equals good eggs and quality meat.

Advertise your products:- You should also engage in advertisement and promotions. You don’t buy what you don’t know. Do you ? People mostly buy products they know or have heard about and when you advertise your products, it helps to increase awareness and subsequently, demand for your products.

Ova I need your email address or number ejoor

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by gooddeeds09: 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
please do you have or know of any poultry forum like a WhatsApp poultry group
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 1:31am On May 20, 2020
mankind6202 at yahu dot kom

FrannyTee:

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 1:32am On May 20, 2020
contact me via my email

gooddeeds09:
please do you have or know of any poultry forum like a WhatsApp poultry group
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
What if you are able to do 10% of this repeatedly every 6 weeks. The figures are hypothetical taking into consideration peak period for DOC and lowest per kg price for dressed birds.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2020
FrannyTee:

Check my signature
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by abbeyforex(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by SavageResponse(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Very true!
Re: Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners by supergist: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2021
get our Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/poultry-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-with-3-years-financial-analysis/

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Implements Stamp Duty / I Will Give 10 People, Each Will Get More Than N50k Of...... / With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.