Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Is Pepper Spray Insecticides Really Good For Plants? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Is Pepper Spray Insecticides Really Good For Plants? (316 Views)

How To Create Compost To Be Used As Manure For Plants / Organic Fertilizer For Plants And Animal And Serve As Pesticides / Nursery Nylons and Grow bag for seedling and plants is available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Pepper Spray Insecticides Really Good For Plants? by my2chains(m): 5:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello house,

please is pepper spray used as an insecticide good for plants?
I mean does it truelly chase pest away and do not hurt the plant,

the reason why am yet to test it is because of its sharp pains it gives to the body so i thought it may also cause a serious injury to my okro plants

although i have been buying chemical insecticides but this year i want to cut cost and try my hands on organic pepper spray insecticides,

please for those that have used it or are still using it,

do tell me how i can apply it to my plants without it causing any damage,

how many times can i apply the spray in a week so to chase away pest

how effective it is when used right,

can someone here tell me how to mix the right dose to apply on plants so it can work out fine

i heard i still need to add groundnut or olive oil so to make the pepper particles stick to the leaves of the plant for it to stay for days and chase away pest

i read some farmers have been using it on their big hectares of land and its really working

all this are questions disturbing my minds and i need answers

thanks
Re: Please Is Pepper Spray Insecticides Really Good For Plants? by my2chains(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am really scared of Pepper spray insecticides please someone here should help guide me on how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Is Needed / What Is Grow Room? / Call For Latest Agro Commodity Quotes From Farmers, Traders And Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.