Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles (41609 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by philip0906(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Bellotelli:

Stay off my mention, RETARD!
He is not the source of ur family problem. Slough it out with ur father.
But you're the one sounding more frustrated...typing hard on your keypad, veins on your block head, gnashing of teeth
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
e no go better for oshiomole,

see as im change dino career
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Jabioro: 8:46am On Jan 02, 2020
LOL from duplex back to room apartment.. You are not serious..
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Bellotelli:

Stay off my mention, RETARD!
He is not the source of ur family problem. Slough it out with ur father.

Don’t mind the idiot. If you check critically, you’ll see he’s one of those poor, lazy APC youths who think Buhari’s job is to make everybody as poor as them.

Useless set of people who move around with bile in their heart.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

But you're the one sounding more frustrated...typing hard on your keypad, veins on your block head, gnashing of teeth

Which Senator represents you in the National Assembly?

And do you think any member of your family can ever be as accomplished as Dino Melaye?

I await your answer.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by philip0906(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Go & sit down !!! Are you better than Dino? Tell me who your Senator is & I will tell you he’s not better than Dino.

You’re just a bitter, sad loser who hates to see people succeed. Dino Melaye made a mistake by being showy in a country where the poor hate to see the rich exist & he was brought down by a vey evil regime that exults poverty.

When I see poor & wicked people comment, I know & you’re one.
Like I said and you keep proving my assertion right...You and Dino are clowns grin

Just read the hogwash you spilled..phew!!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by philip0906(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Which Senator represents you in the National Assembly?

And do you think any member of your family can ever be as accomplished as Dino Melaye?

I await your answer.
Lol...Now you're gradually coming back to your senses

Your questions are senile and mere tantrums than been logical to expect an answer...I could as well throw same senseless questions back at you, but it defeats the purpose of the thread.

Like I said and you're clearly proving me right...You and your mentor, are clowns. Lick his butthole for all I care, doesn't change that fact. Even his constituents recognise him as a clown and kicked him out. He's now completely irrelevant in the scheme of things and has thrown in the towel to accept political defeat with this move, unfortunately your block head is still stuck in his butthole to see it.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by zoedew: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2020
What a life! For years you were opportune to legislate at the very highest echelons and had the ears of The Senate President but there is nothing to show for all that as the Ajasa Ipo-Isanlu-Kabba Road which is about the shortest route to ABUJA from the South West remains in very bad condition it is impassable. In the result most of the towns in his constituency have become ghost towns without commercial power that comes with the good roads they don’t have. What a life!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by hush15: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Balaxx:
So dis rumour nah true

You all prophesied into his life and now, you find it difficult to deal with the reality.... grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Bellotelli: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

And if i have my way, I'd land an uppercut on ur ugly jaw grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Kenoxman(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
visijo:
January Is The Best Time To Pay Bride Prize...Right Now Families Will Accept Anything.
LOL.... I think I will consider this when the time comes. I'v always applied it in my shoppings, never knew it applies to marriage too.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by knowhowk: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Dino The Actor.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

Lol...Now you're gradually coming back to your senses

Your questions are senile and mere tantrums than been logical to expect an answer...I could as well throw same senseless questions back at you, but it defeats the purpose of the thread.

Like I said and you're clearly proving me right...You and your mentor, are clowns. Lick his butthole for all I care, doesn't change that fact. Even his constituents recognise him as a clown and kicked him out. He's now completely irrelevant in the scheme of things and has thrown in the towel to accept political defeat with this move, unfortunately your block head is still stuck in his butthole to see it.

You have not disproved my assertion that you hate Dino for having the audacity to live the life neither you nor any member of your family will ever live!!!

For your information, Dino is a young man & he will represent his people again once we get back to the era of free, fair & credible elections bequeathed to Nigeria by the much maligned People’s Democratic Party.

Dino is not the cause of your poverty so stop hating for your own good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Kingbarbie01(f): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
baba know weytin em dey do, if u knw u know!
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Balogunodua(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin I have a believe this movie will definately win Oscar grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by southernbelle(f): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
This is both sad and funny. Imagine his reason, how people admire this man as a leader baffles me.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by DSoj(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2020
At least we can have sanity in the red chambers

Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2020
Dino is a very versatile person & he will cash out again from the movie industry before going back to politics at a convenient time.

The guy is a hustler who comes from a very humble background & has not allowed that to keep him down.

Watch how movie producers will be chasing him with scripts & millions of Naira while his traducers remain in one spot.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2020
southernbelle:
This is both sad and funny. Imagine his reason, how people admire this man as a leader baffles me.

He’s different from the rest of the boring horde of thieves we have on the floor of the National Assembly. He’s a very versatile & articulate Senator that proposes Bills & motions in the house. Most of the other thieves are just smart to conceal the fruits of crime from ordinary Nigerians.

Dino is hated by the poor for riding the best cars while their lives are a simmering shitpile. I don’t blame people for hating Dino, he epitomizes a level they dream of but can never attain.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by philip0906(m): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

[s]You have not disproved my assertion that you hate Dino for having the audacity to live the life neither you nor any member of your family will ever live!!![/s]

For your information, Dino is a young man & her will represent his people again once we get back to the era of free, fair & credible elections bequeathed to Nigeria by the much maligned People’s Democratic Party.

[s]Dino is not the cause of your poverty so stop hating for your own good[/s].
I will ignore the striken out so as not to come to your very low...

Dino that you worship (and sadly so), cavorted with the APC and was a member of the ruling party. As typical with Nigerian politicians who have no ideologies and are nothing but political prostitutes fighting for their own pockets and relevance he cross carpeted and was simply paid back in his own coin.

No sane person takes Dino serious. He's no different from the horde of senile Nigerian politicians only plus for Dino (and I admit it worked for him), was adding theatrics and sensationalism to stay in the limelight.

You're talking about him returning to represent his people...lol. His people have rejected him and he'll fade into irrelance (he has already begun). He's a butt of joke to everyone and his people kicked him out for another dumbo. When a dumbo is preferred to a clown you can see how useless and irrelevant your god is.

You used credible, free and fair election in same statement to allude to the PDP (does that not question your sanity?). You my friend, are a joke.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by edoairways: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2020
visijo:
January Is The Best Time To Pay Bride Prize...Right Now Families Will Accept Anything.
cheesy grin
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by uninspired07: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2020
philip0906:

I will ignore the striken out so as not to come to your very low...

Dino that you worship (and sadly so), cavorted with the APC and was a member of the ruling party. As typical with Nigerian politicians who have no ideologies and are nothing but political prostitutes fighting for their own pockets and relevance he cross carpeted and was simply paid back in his own coin.

No sane person takes Dino serious. He's no different from the horde of senile Nigerian politicians only plus for Dino (and I admit it worked for him), was adding theatrics and sensationalism to stay in the limelight.

You're talking about him returning to represent his people...lol. His people have rejected him and he'll fade into irrelance (he has already begun). He's a butt of joke to everyone and his people kicked him out for another dumbo. When a dumbo is preferred to a clown you can see how useless and irrelevant your god is.

You used credible, free and fair election in same statement to allude to the PDP (does that not question your sanity?). You my friend, are a joke.

I won’t respond to your vituperations beyond this.

Dino is not the only corrupt Senator in Nigeria so why hate him if he doesn’t remind you of something you want to forget: your parlous financial situation?

We both know Dino was rigged out of the polls by Yahaya Bello & Buhari. Just know that Dino’s ouster from the Senate will not make your life better.

We move...
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by bularuz(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Funny Dino, nothing we no go see for naija, he didn't fight when he was in government
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Egoveen: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Chaisad;(sadsad someone might have JOKINGLY said to him...hey Dino you could make a good movie you knowsad
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by philip0906(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

I won’t respond to your vituperations beyond this.

Dino is not the only corrupt Senator in Nigeria so why hate him if he doesn’t remind you of something you want to forget: your parlous financial situation?

We both know Dino was rigged out of the polls by Yahaya Bello & Buhari. Just know that Dino’s ouster from the Senate will not make your life better.

We move...
Now you've come to your senses...not fully though

So you know Dino is corrupt but you want to defend him with your life? Or you think I am an APC member? You won't find me sticking my neck out for any politician anywhere. I don't give a fvck about them and don't expect any SANE person to.

I won't go about defending them like you are. You have benefited nada from been a Dino butt licker. I see you lots doing PDP vs APC fights in here and I just pity you all. Dino doesn't give a fvck about you...he enjoys his loot to the fullest (like every other politician), fvcks your favourite nollywood actresses, buys exquisite apartments, drives fine rides all from our national purse and he'll never give you a dime out of it.

Dino's ouster won't make my life better neither will his outster or not put a dime in your pocket. Difference between you and I? I am a logical person thinking with my brains intact devoid of any senseless emotional attachment while you have your eyes covered by the wool of partisan politics that has not benefited you.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by kzubyar(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Roon9:
Lmao! Pls somebody should tell me this is a joke angry

So las las Dino na aki and pawpaw

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
how much
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Roon9 post=85425243]Lmao! Pls somebody should tell me this is a joke angry

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

How much?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by MOOJIMOH(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Roon9 post=85425243]Lmao! Pls somebody should tell me this is a joke angry

How much? 08035988339. Call me
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Ajibade123(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2020
lol baba don cast for politicians come divert to Nollywood shipped
anyway see how to apologise for a mistake in a professional manner https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-apologize-for-a-mistake-professionally/
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Dino Mi l'oyon
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by alizma: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Another useless ex leader. He will be nacking those bleached actresses
That is his major focus
Re: Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles by miclil: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
This one think he represent something ***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) / FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.