Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable (746 Views)

I Buy And Sell Giftcard And All E-currency / Become VTU Reseller And Earn Up To 50,0000 Monthly / A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable by SilverG33k(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
So guys I just found this platform that gives discount on giftcards as soon as a lot of people clicks the link they give you....

You don't need referral, just clicks. Let me explain the cashout part, the giftcard sold to you can be converted to real cash. If you're worrying about who will buy your giftcard, this giftcard can be converted back to cash through a process

So, if you're interested in this offer, lets create a group, Holla me on WhatsApp 08104422662 or let me add you into the group with your WhatsApp line
Re: Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable by blessedchild234(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2020
SilverG33k:
So guys I just found this platform that gives discount on giftcards as soon as a lot of people clicks the link they give you....

You don't need referral, just clicks. Let me explain the cashout part, the giftcard sold to you can be converted to real cash. If you're worrying about who will buy your giftcard, this giftcard can be converted back to cash through a process

So, if you're interested in this offer, lets create a group, Holla me on WhatsApp 08104422662 or let me add you into the group with your WhatsApp line
i like this will add you soonest to my whatsapp lets talk business.
Re: Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable by SilverG33k(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2020
blessedchild234:
i like this will add you soonest to my whatsapp lets talk business.
Will you drop your digits or you'll message me? Let's get started
Re: Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable by patinno8: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Paypal Balance In NIGERIA With Easy. / Every Friday Credit Alert / New Bitcoin Exchange Giving Out $100 In Tokens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.