Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

International Scholarship Opportunities Approaching Deadline - APPLY NOW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Scholarship Opportunities Approaching Deadline - APPLY NOW (414 Views)

TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2020 For Nigerian Students - Deadline Approaching / How To Apply For Management International Scholarship 2018 For Africans / Scholarship Opportunities Abroad For Nigerians 2018-2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Scholarship Opportunities Approaching Deadline - APPLY NOW by Solutionwheels(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2020
1. PTDF scholarships

PTDF scholarships are highly competitive and only applicants who are outstanding across board are selected. A selection committee will be constituted to assess applications using the following criteria;

1. Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired, and relevant publications to be referenced by applicants

2. Membership of professional bodies

3. The viability of the study/research plan
(PhD Applicants only).

4. Applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose (maximum 500 words) stating the reason(s) they want to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the oil & gas industry and its expected impact on national development

Deadline: January 15,2020
For more information, visit: check the site in my signature

2. Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship

Fully funded scholarships in Hungary
Choose from more 600 programs in 29 universities/colleges and apply for a maximum of 2 programs, either undergraduate, masters or PhD.

Apply on/before: Jan 15, 2020

3. The Islamic Development Bank (@isdb_group) Scholarship

The Call for New Applications for the IsDB Scholarship Programmes for the Year 2020-2021 is Now Open. The deadline for submission of applications is February 28th, 2020.

Interested candidates must go through all application requirements, on each Programme’s Webpage, before applying.
Follow ISDB SCHOLARSHIP

Eligible candidates must submit their applications online through the Login
Good Luck!

Deadline: February 28, 2020

For easy link: check my signature

Note: I can't post link
Re: International Scholarship Opportunities Approaching Deadline - APPLY NOW by Solutionwheels(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Application is still on. Don't procrastinate

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles From Another Step / Securing The Future Of Bingham University Alumni- Dr. Chibuzo's Smart Agenda / Topics In English Grammar: Thread For Undergraduates Studying English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.