Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

If You Ask Me For Help In 2020, Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die – Khloe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Ask Me For Help In 2020, Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die – Khloe (414 Views)

‘laycon Will Spoil My Market Value If We Are Seen Together Outside" – Erica / I Will Spoil You With Money, Sugar Daddy Calls Out Toke Makinwa. VIDEO / Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die If You Ask Me For Help In 2020 - Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Ask Me For Help In 2020, Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die – Khloe by correctkidabc(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Khloe has come under fire for a strong message she made to men that are interested in asking her out.

The reality star also sent message to those who consider her as a friend, and those thinking of asking her for help in 2020.

Source:https://correctkid.com/if-you-ask-me-for-help-in-2020-your-life-will-spoil-and-you-will-die-bbnaijas-khloevideo/
Re: If You Ask Me For Help In 2020, Your Life Will Spoil And You Will Die – Khloe by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2020
people wey dey beg u money no dey see well?..dem for first look her person fat reach before dem go beg am food...see as she be like rejected burnt sacrifice.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Controversial Moment Naira Marley Brings Mompha On Stage To Perform / Success Adegor Bags Scholarship Award From Sapele Local Government Chairman / House Of Lunettes Debunks Claims That Tacha Was Dropped Over ‘bad Character’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.