Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. (240 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by GuestLog: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2020
I've seen a lot of people criticizing the woman for her actions but forget that they hail Jacob for fighting an Angel for a blessing.

Before you shut her down, remember that if not for this kind of zealousness, the woman with the issue of blood would've died in her disease.

The seat of the Pope is to represent God on Earth, if the Pope can lose patience over one zealous woman, what does that speak to the unbeliever about God?

The Pope has been seen kissing the feet of Muslim immigrants and feet of politicians just to keep peace, what about the peace of his faithfuls, the ones who truly believe in his position of power?

Before you slay me... Picture yourself in her shoes with a need from God and his representative walk past you!

Think!

I know we are all humans but a man filled with God's love for humanity would not outburst on other humans like he did. That woman may die in her misery thinking God doesn't love her.

What's your opinion on this?
Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2020
make we no blame the pope too much,e no dey hard e hard...afterall,na Jesus Christ faithfuls na dem sell am,deny am and come still kill am.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by GuestLog: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
make we no blame the pope too much,e no dey hard e hard...afterall,na Jesus Christ faithfuls na dem sell am,deny am and come still kill am.
So if it comes to dying for the Church, he will decline? grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2020
GuestLog:
So if it comes to dying for the Church, he will decline? grin grin grin grin
as e never reach,make we leave am first.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by GuestLog: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
as e never reach,make we leave am first.
True. We are not praying for anything bad to happen to him though.
Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by Mcuzy(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2020
Even Jesus got angry . The woman was wrong if he had fallen she would have landed in big trouble what the pope did was not even an outburst he just slapped her hand if it were me I would have done worse (hot face slap, punch , rough shove insult and shout ) but he apologised which is very commendable.
Re: Opinion: The Pope Was Wrong For His Outburst! Here's Why. by imiski(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2020
Religion na scam

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Rumble! Primate Ayodele Fights Father Mbaka, Calls Him 'money Induced' / Bishop Oyedepo Was Never Denied A US Visa – US Embassy Nigeria Confirms / Music: Mercy Chinwo – Obinasom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.