Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nollywood Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged (463 Views)

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo / Sam Ajibola 'Spiff' & Wife, Sandra Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged by Beke2020: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Congratulations are in order!

Nollywood actor, Sam Ajibola popularly known as Spiff, is engaged to his love, Sandra. He shared the news on his IG page this morning. Posting photos of himself and Sandra, he wrote

”S O U L M A T E :

I’ve always been big on the kind of Soul i would be spending the rest of my Life with as Forever is a Long time to be Miserable with the wrong person . At some point of my adolescence , It became a fervent prayer request when i figured i couldn’t find you myself . God answered , and it didn’t take long to confirm you as the woman of my Dreams , My Best friend & the very one that would complement me .

I’m completely certain that i have made the Right choice with you because since we met I haven’t spent a day without thinking of you (which is very rare of me) , and i can’t wait to spend the rest of our Lives laughing and Playing like we do Everyday” he wrote

Cc: Lalasticlala

https://livelystones.com.ng/nollywood-actor-sam-ajibola-aka-spiff-is-engaged/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff Is Engaged by sapeleboi(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
my guy

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Speaks Out Exposes Davido And Their Ghana Trip(video) / Why Most Artiste Are Into Yahoo Yahoo- Nigeria Artiste Speaks / Best Nigerian Comedians That Can Dance Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.