Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"Vision 2020"- Let's Embrace A Mental Revolution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Vision 2020"- Let's Embrace A Mental Revolution. (216 Views)

Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu / Let's Embrace Peace And Unity For A Better Nigeria. / Edo 2020: Let's Go Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Vision 2020"- Let's Embrace A Mental Revolution. by Phosphorus666(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2020
A lot has been said of this year, prior to its arrival; does "Vision 2020" ring a bell? This is where we are presently. Irrespective of our failures or victories of the previous year, we all hope that this year will be better. I hope so too; I do hope so too. Making new year resolutions is usually the best way to begin a year. Irrespective of this however, I was eager to see our President's New Year message to Nigerians. As usual, it was quite an interesting composition; but I quickly noticed a dent on the message - there was virtually no address of unemployment in President Buhari's message. That's quite disheartening, considering that this a major concern for Nigeria in the face of its ever teeming unemployed university graduates. The main supposed opposition party, PDP, has come out to say that the President's message is "tasteless"; not because of its failure to address unemployment disappointedly or for any reasonable point, but for hypocritical reasons. It's just 2nd of January, and it doesn't seem the age long propositions of Nigeria's government's sponsored "Vision 2020" is anything that holds water. Let's don't expect much this year, Nigerians. It's already a waste of votes. The major parties have failed us and will not stop in their decadence. It is left to us to Jump off the band wagon, and ignite a seething revolution into full blaze. Let this year be a year of mental revolution. Let us work on our weaknesses and brace our minds against the manipulations and deceits of these corrupt parties and government. Work hard as usual, pray, hope and yearn to dump these gerontocrates for revolutionary thinkers.

I wish you all good luck, my good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Vision 2020"- Let's Embrace A Mental Revolution. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2020
What is in place for Vision 2020.it collapsed minute after Government upon Government set target and failed woefully to meet up with same.Loans were obtained to finance sdg projects only to land in private pockets and my brother here is talking about vision 2020. I don't think it could be achieved

(1) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Enemies Of Nigeria — Pastor Bakare / Why Obaseki Should Remain Governor / Government Special Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.