Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For (33958 Views)

'Kwara Is Fully PDP' - Bukola Saraki Says As He Storms Kwara State / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by sammyj: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
cool
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Unik3030: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
SniperGHO5T:
... I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.
so this is how u want to start your 2020, u go soon tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Openbusiness: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2020
SniperGHO5T:
... I AM FELIX DAV TERUNGWA a.k.a , I HAVE SOLD MY FUTURE AND THAT OF MY UNBORN GENERATION FOR A MEAGRE 30K AND A FREE CAMPAIGN T-SHIRT.

Mannabbqrills is a woman, Smh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by donprinyo(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. One day is for the thief, another day for the owner

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by damosade(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Hmnn
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by tophumble(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2020
I think there is more to this land than what we see.

Who knows if the land is where the major power base (charm) of the Saraki dynasty is buried. Those that helped the Sarakis in getting the power are now the one revealing the secret to the Governor.

Ile aye Ile asan

1 Like

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by explosiveskull(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
TwoBottles:
In matters like this, I prefer to stand on the fence.
me too cos am not a witness
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by knowhowk: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Judolisco:
That's how gbemi saraki and bukola saraki finally destroyed their fathers legacy because of personal feud.... Governor abdulrasaq should channel his energy on developing kwara
....Imagine
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by PassingShot(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Afrocentric:
This foolish Governor will pay for this. He is out for Revenge. This is not Governance
Revenge for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by smailon: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
This will get really messy...

Observing in 64HD...
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by SanusiGworo: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Power is transient.
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Popmann1: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Mannabbqrills is a woman, Smh!
NO HE IS NOT. HE STAYS IN BENUE STATE. I AM STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by MarianaTrench: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Fools

APC and its vindictive way of governance + they can lie too; tufia!

Did Saraki pay for the land or not?

Let him provide evidence if he did

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by xperiencelove(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
That was how NTA land at Agodi Gate Ibadan was allocated to some evil politicians, sold some parcels to filling station and rent out the rent out the rest to mechanics raking in 3m annually from the mechanics only.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Awe4luv(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2020
any nairalander living in owo ondo state should pls help me out, I need a place I can stay for just three months duration of my work pls, I beg any available person to pls help 08167739165
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Sweeetheart(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Imbeciles everywhere they keep chanting witch hunting, abuse of power bla bla. Some family turn themselves to a ruling class when we aren't in monarchical system of govt, choose who get elected and appointed position, to think that was not enough converted govt land to personal use in the disguise of one useless ile arugbo and you idiots who your parents couldn't afford your public polytechnic tuition fees is defending a man that all his family and kids studied abroad

Thunder fire you all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Champneys: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Na turn by turn.
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by chukwuibuipob: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2020
undecided wic father legacies dey bring down? Ex Senator! U dnt have a father cos the ikd man curse u b4 he GONE

1 Like

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by APCNig: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
TwoBottles:
In matters like this, I prefer to stand on the fence.

This Governor and the people of Kwara are pulling down the fence, so sitting on the fence can break your limbs when the fence is pulled down.

Meanwhile, I am from Kwara, let is solve our problems ourselves. One single family has held us in slavery for too long. Recall that we once stoned him at the praying ground when his stooge the idiot called AbdulFatah was governor. O to gee. Let my people go.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by bidex4life: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2020
thief's everywhere
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by izubext007: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
But U Saraki , U Worked Against Broda Jo Lagacies Nal
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Afrocentric: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Softcash:

Why people usually side miscondut, corruption and misappropriation?
so, someone can just wake up one early morning and demolished your ancestors house under the guise of flimsy excuse without prove?
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by hush15: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2020
nairalee:
This is the problem with Nigeria. One politician will just wake up one morning and CLAIM a vast piece of land that is bigger than some small islands in the Caribbean.

Yet ordinary food for man to enjoy for town nko o? E no dey

In the 1970s and 80s, we also saw the word "in principle". The man that's revoking that property, am sure he didn't even know he will be director general of lands bureau then... Honestly, when we start a cycle of vendetta, it will only come back to hunt those who started it. Obviously, the case is personal and rather than mediating, somebody is showing who is boss forgetting that bosses today can be a nobody tomorrow... If you doubt it, ask Sanusi, he will gist you properly.
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by dominique(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2020
My concern is the elderly people that benefit from the structure, hope adequate plans have been made for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by hush15: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2020
johnkay1:
The way people in government allocate or sell government properties to themselves is worrisome

The question you should be asking is that was Baba Oloye a governor then in kwara? Let's not forget, those were mostly under military era. So tell me, how can the man allocate it to himself. The story said 80s which was under Buhari regime if am correct. Many don't know history, just talk out of sentiments
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by hush15: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Imbeciles everywhere they keep chanting witch hunting, abuse of power bla bla. Some family turn themselves to a ruling class when we aren't in monarchical system of govt, choose who get elected and appointed position, to think that was not enough converted govt land to personal use in the disguise of one useless ile arugbo and you idiots who your parents couldn't afford your public polytechnic tuition fees is defending a man that all his family and kids studied abroad

Thunder fire you all

That same faith await the cat of bourdillon. All na time
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Aitomoranse nilorakarawa kajoje, if the land belong to saraki family let them proof the evidence? I don't like drama abeg, am from kwara the Develop of kwara should be more important than stolen land that should be use to serve all. Even if you stole all the earth one day you will die and buried you under the ground 6fit, lobatan, alaye asitunmasaye. Don't fight over natural something because its not belong to you but to God and for all, but instead of bukola to make noise he should make evidence, kojubelo

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Opinedecandid(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2020
At OP and Moderators, stop embarrassing Nigeria. Correct your 'Government' spelling.
Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by Chimgoziem217(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Afrocentric:
This foolish Governor will pay for this. He is out for Revenge. This is not Governance

I no even understand how some Nigerians dey reason sometimes, so illegality and corruption should be tolerated and overlooked because it is Saraki?

Saraki should approach the court and prove his true ownership of the said property/land.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by xcelentattitude(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Wait o! Am I the only one seeing the error in the title of this thread, yet it has made FP.

Re: Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For by ehissi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think he should go and learn from Ajimogbi vs Music house saga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.