Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos (687 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by odun360(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Nigerian football legend, Jay-Jay Okocha was pictured posing with his wife Nkechi and their two children Daniella and A-Jay Okocha for New Year's family photos.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/jay-jay-okocha-poses-with-his-wife-and.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by GhettoG1(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Pray for grace ma nigga
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
If only Jay Jay can just give me an approval to show some of my "breathtaking skills" on his daughter for just 10mins....

King of the bed.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
So na Nkechi don old like this grin hmmmmm
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by fireback: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2020
pls the "New Age" phone charger that I use to buy which has okocha picture on it, I want to know if okocha is the manufacturer or just an ambassador of the company. because that charger is very strong.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
His son looks like Alex Iwobi.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children For New Year's Family Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
I hear say okocha wife born oyinbo pikin that time.Where the pikin?
Which one be okocha wife?Abi na 2 wife him marry?

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Players Growing Increasingly Unhappy With Mourinho's Style / Mid- Week Sure 4.93 Book Code / Ronaldo Gets Another 120kg Tall Statue Made Of Chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.