Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Songs On Itune And Spotify ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Songs On Itune And Spotify ? (465 Views)

-nigeria's Best Fit Exchange To Buy And Sell Bitcoin,perfectmoney,webmoney,itune / Sell Ur Itune Cards At Good Price / Bring Your Itune Card Here We Buy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can An Upcoming Artiste Make Money With His Songs On Itune And Spotify ? by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Pls friends can I make money from iTunes, Spotify , and Amazon as an upcoming artistes ?
A friend of mine told me that many upcoming artistes make money by registering their song on all the platforms I mentioned above but my biggest fear is that I don't believe that random people will just come online to download random music that they don't even know or heard about the artiste. To register on all these platforms through tunecore cost 9$ (nine dollars)

Please if you have ever made money from registering your song on this platforms (as an upcoming artiste) please share your success story ..

(1) (Reply)

[predict Your Future] 2020 / 5 Content Marketing Trends You Need To Know For 2020 / Viber Bulk Messaging Software 2020 (professional Tool)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.