Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

how To Start Cat Fish Business In Your Home Without Having A Pond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / how To Start Cat Fish Business In Your Home Without Having A Pond (1819 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / Come In If You Are Interested In Dry Fish Business... / Stock Fish Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how To Start Cat Fish Business In Your Home Without Having A Pond by SamuelOamen: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Do you know you can start rearing cat fishes in your homes, without digging a fish pond? Well in this article, I'll reveal the way you can start raring them in a small way, then you'll graduate into a full blown fish farmer.

The conventional way a lot of people have been raring cat fish, is by digging ponds for the fishes, which makes cat fish business more expensive to venture into, this also scare away some small scale entrepreneurs who wants to venture into fish farming.

The type i discussed in this article is less expensive to start, you'll only be committed to changing the water, depending of the location where you choose to you.

Before you begin, you must consider if you have a little space in your house, a channel where you'll always drain the water to.

Normally you can drain the water into the gutter or into your water closet.

All you just need to have instead of the regular pond is a big plastic basin With that you are good to go. You can grow your fingerings in a basin and in about 6months they become very big and matured for sales.

When I started mine, I started with a not too big basin and kept it at the back my compound. All I needed to do daily was to drain the water into a bucket, with the aid of a plastic basket to help sieve the water away.

Continue reading: https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/84313f3e264abdbae64037536aeb9feb

1 Like

Re: how To Start Cat Fish Business In Your Home Without Having A Pond by skylane: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
SamuelOamen:
Do you know you can start rearing cat fishes in your homes, without digging a fish pond? Well in this article, I'll reveal the way you can start raring them in a small way, then you'll graduate into a full blown fish farmer.

The conventional way a lot of people have been raring cat fish, is by digging ponds for the fishes, which makes cat fish business more expensive to venture into, this also scare away some small scale entrepreneurs who wants to venture into fish farming.

The type i discussed in this article is less expensive to start, you'll only be committed to changing the water, depending of the location where you choose to you.

Before you begin, you must consider if you have a little space in your house, a channel where you'll always drain the water to.

Normally you can drain the water into the gutter or into your water closet.

All you just need to have instead of the regular pond is a big plastic basin With that you are good to go. You can grow your fingerings in a basin and in about 6months they become very big and matured for sales.

When I started mine, I started with a not too big basin and kept it at the back my compound. All I needed to do daily was to drain the water into a bucket, with the aid of a plastic basket to help sieve the water away.

Continue reading: https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/84313f3e264abdbae64037536aeb9feb
please will ill be able. to start this biz with less than 20k?

(1) (Reply)

Airpod 2 With For 15k Only, Airpod pro for 30k only / Three AMCON Banks Get New Bosses / Nigerian Self Made Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.