Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label (28838 Views)

The Real Origin Of Zanku - Legwork / Top Zanku Beat 2019 Zlatan Zanku Instrumental|zanku Madness(prod By DJ Nosmas) / Download Hot:- Dj OP Dot – Best Of Zlatan Vs Danny S (zanku & Shaku Shaku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by omoadeleye(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wrong turn
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by ikorodureporta: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
dat guy shl stop removing his shirt on stage..abi him no know as him look?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Hoodbilonia: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rszzaites
I no more play or listen to naija trash pop artists
Abegi
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by banabest(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by seanwilliam(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chanchit:
brb

The thing is, getting a record label in Nigeria is not easy, most times you hear a record label announce they just signed a new artist, its by connection. Not necessarily by talent. Major reason why many have folded up today.
When the talented ones finally manage to break out without getting support, they then will rather start their own record label than get signed under a management that won't do more than they have done for themselves.
Record labels abroad can take you on a tour that might last a year after an album release. But the Nigerian labels will do what you've been doing for yourselves. So when you make it to the height these guys made it to, the logical thing to do is be your boss.
your contribution is the most sensible here

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Timagex(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
I thought zlatan is under DMW
. You thought wrong! grin cool
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by wasuka14(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
They signed pinut contract when they are nobody. And greediness of these labels owners won't allow them to revie it more higher. Unlike in America where records deal we're professionally put together and always review more up as d artist progress
Kingosytex:
cheesy People like Drake, Rihanna, CB, Nicki, Cardi B and many of the biggest names in world music industry are still under their labels. But here in Naija every body wants to be his own boss.

I wish him the best !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by BleedTears: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:
cheesy People like Drake, Rihanna, CB, Nicki, Cardi B and many of the biggest names in world music industry are still under their labels. But here in Naija every body wants to be his own boss.

E tire me oh. Even MJ with all the love and fame plus money, Celine Dion them no of them got Record Labels but 9ja just make one noise record label
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by dante0147: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kingosytex:

have you asked your self why? If NO! let me tell you why...

NIGERIAN RECORD LABEL OWNERS ARE GREEDY !!!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by agrowell: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Elove1:
Mtcheww even agberos wan open record label
Btw The only label i know na red label

The person that's being spoonfed wants to feed dog
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by BleedTears: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
tfash96:
You don't know anything.. You think Wizkid was in control of his own life under EME? you don't know how frustrating it can be to be under record label that's not yours..If you have vision like Wizkid y shouldn't u go n form your own record label..Not everybody will end up like Lil Kesh n co now
LOL do you know Michael Jackson or Celine Dion because they never had their own record label and am sure they made it far without owning 1
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by sainttyayo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your office address please?

popsy2:
Lol. Naira Marley signs a bunch of new arts and Zlatan floats a record label. Aren't they going faster than their shadows?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by tfash96(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
BleedTears:

LOL do you know Michael Jackson or Celine Dion because they never had their own record label and am sure they made it far without owning 1
How they do it here might be different from how they run it abroad.. Since those you mentioned re happy with it and see no reason to leave then good for them.. If Wizkid too were extremely happy and comfortable under Banky W.. To leave wouldn't come to his mind for once
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by popsy2(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
sainttyayo:
Your office address please?

Kindly send a mail.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
There are only two record label in Nigeria.. DMW & MAVIN RECORDS....

YBNL self dey try.. the rest na beans grin grin grin
Interesting subjective stats.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by guru333(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
sLentlover7778:
There are only two record label in Nigeria.. DMW & MAVIN RECORDS....

YBNL self dey try.. the rest na beans grin grin grin

DR Dolor dey try too

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by tobby20: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:
Happy new year

Am Dav, 20years old, a computer literate and a blogger currently working in a cafe situate, lying, and being at Lagos
Am the only one proving for my family with my hard earned 25000 monthly salary every month i stop working last two months because I had to go and take care of my mom in the village for personal reasons which almost emptied my life savings now am planning on starting a passport photograph business in my village after I have gathered I will come back to Lagos to start my hustling again and I don't have enough savings cus of wat happened. Just hoping on God right now 0066702332 union bank

Thanks
Nairaland people are broke
Esp the guy and all those hoes forming feminist oo
Na abuse den go abuse u
Just an advice
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by larryplaytv(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by TobyJohn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
and "starboy" inclusively grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by 9jaRealist: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Kingosytex:

Not necessarily true...
Eg, Drake has OVO Sound label (though signed w/ Universal), Beyonce owns Packwood (signed w/ CBS), etc.

For a long time, most US hip-hop and some RnB artistes started record labels to OWN and retain the rights to their own music and songs, while using major labels solely for distribution purposes - unlike the African-American artistes from our parents’ and grandparents’ era who lost the rights to all of their music and songs to major labels or white middlemen. One supposes that the situation is not dissimilar in the infant and fledging NIGERIAN music industry, and most (if not all) Nigerian musicians have to basically be protective of their own IP and financial interests.
>
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by 9jaRealist: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2020
BleedTears:

E tire me oh. Even MJ with all the love and fame plus money, Celine Dion them no of them got Record Labels but 9ja just make one noise record label
BleedTears:

Michael Jackson certainly had his own record label, MJJ Music...

>
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kingosytex:

L. O. L

Nearly all the people way you mention get their own imprint label na..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Horlah04(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
We shouldn't compare the 2 Music Industries. Why is because the first helps its artist attain greater heights with good life and the latter milks its artist off good life. Not all but most(check the issues of our artist leaving one label to another /stand alone).

Kingosytex:

Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by Ayobami7(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2020
Seen
Re: Zlatan Ibile Announces His Zanku Music Label by BleedTears: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
9jaRealist:

Michael Jackson certainly had his own record label, MJJ Music...

>

MJJ Music is owned by Sony

MJJ Productions is own by Michael Jackson but then 90% of Michael Music is either epic label or motown or Sony (+ different Sony conglomerates) check it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube / Smile: 2face, Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Music Video (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Headies 2016 Award (hilarious Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.