Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

NYSC 2020: Things To Note Has You Resume Back For Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2020: Things To Note Has You Resume Back For Service (818 Views)

UNICAL Mobilised Bread Seller Who Didn’t Attend School For Service –NYSC / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2020: Things To Note Has You Resume Back For Service by corperslodge: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
As holiday goes off. Corpers that have leave their duty post need to go back to their respectively PPA

NYSC 2020 is finally here,
my message is for the NYSC 19 C relocated or those of them yet to have PPA

Even while looking for PPA (place of primary assignments) to stay close to a Corpers Lodge which is usually around the NYSC state secretariat or LGA secretariat. Don't just expect everyone PPA or area you are sent to to accept you, after all it is just once but be prepared.

Let me share a story that happened to a PCM in May 2016, while in this same job hunt. I saw it online recently

"Obeying The Clarion Call In Untold Agony

It was just like an horror scene from a scary movie, stumbling on a body snoring away on a pedestrian bridge few metres away from Kubwa Garage.

As if that was not enough, the snoring fellow was gorgeously cladded in the highly revered NYSC outfit. Upon waking him up, the horror story he narrated will exhaust several pages.

Is it not unfathomable that fresh graduate of one of Nigeria's Ivory Tower has been rendered homeless in the course of serving his fatherland? To further add salt to his injury, he was outrightly rejected by the government parastatal he was posted to for........

for full story and to see the picture at corpers lodge dot com

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2020: Things To Note Has You Resume Back For Service by Amakapritty(f): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Urgent Help!
Pls am a 2019 batch c stream 2 Corp member,I actually from where am posted to another state,but the thing is,am supposed to travel out of the country soon,wats the penalty of abandoning the nysc to travel?,because someone said I would be held at the airport once my name is inputed in the system and am found to be a corp member

Thankx

(1) (Reply)

Change in NYSC Discharge Certificate / Ibadan To Katsina / $1K - $3K Dollars Just To Write Email? Become A Well Paid Writer In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.