Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? (382 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / Pls Which Interstate Transport Company Can I Register With / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by ghettokid1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pls which of this is more correct?
Is it "Complement of the season" or "Compliment of the season"?.
I've seen many people who use 'complement' and i've also seen many people who use 'compliment' so am just confused. Pls nairalanders, which one is correct?
Re: Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by oloriooko(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
"Complement" is different in meaning from" Compliment"
For further clarification consult your dico
Re: Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by ghettokid1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
oloriooko:
"Complement" is different in meaning from" Compliment"
For further clarification consult your dico
so which 1 is more correct
Re: Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by oloriooko(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Use your dico bro cheesy
ghettokid1:

so which 1 is more correct
Re: Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by rtdCivilservant: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls which of this is more correct?
Is it "Complement of the season" or "Compliment of the season"?.
I've seen many people who use 'complement' and i've also seen many people who use 'compliment' so am just confused. Pls nairalanders, which one is correct?
It is compliment of the season. To 'Complement' means to complete something.
Re: Pls Which Of This Is more Correct? by ghettokid1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

It is compliment of the season. To 'Complement' means to complete something.
Noted sir

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun Commanders Speak At Ekiti Assembly In 'combat Regalia' (photos) / News: Coronation Ceremony Of Hrh, Eze Mark M.ene, Jp. (photos) / Nnpc Fire Outbreak On College Road, Ogba Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.