Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split (5165 Views)

Moyo Lawal Viral Video: How Tacha Bbn & Celebrities Reacted To Moyo Lawal Video / See How Tacha Reacted When She Saw Her Bills At A Ghanaian Eatery / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Playloaded: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2020

Simply Tacha recently released a statement revealing that she’s ending her management relationship with TeeBillz.

The reality TV star made this known via her Instagram page on Tuesday, December 31, 2019. According to her, they ended the relationship in a mutual manner. For Tacha, she is thankful for all the opportunities she had while working together with Tee Billz.

“It is pertinent to note that both parties myself and Billz Vision had an amicable resolution on this and appreciate each other for the opportunity of working together. We would, therefore, want the general public to respect our decision herein and take note of the same,” part of the statement reads.

Fresh reports is now alleging that though both parties claim the split is mutual, but they actually had a brutal fight that resulted in the split.

SDK reports that all is not well between both parties, stating that Tee Billz got a full dose of Tacha penultimate week after he advised and cautioned her for something she did but she insulted the living daylights out of him.

The report read;

Insiders allege that Tunji Balogun a.k.a Teebilz (who picked up Tacha and decided to manage her when she got out of BBNaija house and faced rejection because of her attitude) got a dose of Tacha last week when he offered advice and cautioned her for something she did and she went South on him and insulted the living daylights out of him….

They say Teebilz threatened to drop her and Tacha immediately informed him that she was no longer Interested in working with him hence this press release.

They whisper that Teebilz is shocked and disappointed in Tacha but may not come out to say what happened because he was warned but decided to take the risk…….
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Teebills fall hand

Maybe he just wanted to add Tacha to the list of his baby mama's since he has not updated ever since he registered Tiwa Savage into the club.

How can he stoop so low to have wanted to manage that dull bleached oozing illiterate. Damn! Billz fall hand

I wonder what language they willl be communicating... Def Broken English

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Teebills fall hand

Maybe he just wanted to add Tacha to the list of his baby mama's since he has not updated ever since he registered Tiwa Savage into the club.

How can he stoop so low to have wanted to manage that dull bleached oozing illiterate. Damn! Billz fall hand

I wonder what language they willl be communicating... Def Broken Ebglish

Are you always this uncouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

Yes

7 Likes

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
I think the winner here is Tunde Balogun.
Tacha got the fame and endorsements he promised her.
He smiled to the bank with a bonus as a man that kept to his word.

After all, it wasn't meant to last, irrespective of the circumstances surrounding their breakaway.

12 Likes

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Yes

Obviously, a product of poor grooming.
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

Obviously, a product of poor grooming.

Okay

1 Like

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Oyindidi(f): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

Happy New Year
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Chubhie: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tee Billz got a full dose of Tacha penultimate week after he advised and cautioned her for something she did but she insulted the living daylights out of him.
It could safely be argued in Tacha's defence that she's in that time of her month.
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
Happy New Year

Wow...!!
Happy New year... How are you doing
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

Wow...!!

Happy New year...
How are you doing
I'm good, you?
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
I'm good, you?
I'm okay. We've had a long time apart. I'm glad you gave a shout-out. how is son ??
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bluezy13:

I'm okay.
We've had a long time apart.
I'm glad you gave a shout-out.
how is son ??
He is doing great. I left nl, lemme call you later
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oyindidi:
He is doing great. I left nl, lemme call you later

Oh...
Alright
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Animadontel(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
fake news

1 Like

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by sparog(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good for him

Shey dey were supporting her rude behavior. She's given him a dose of it at last grin

Same goes for that Credit card (Cece), she was also dropped by one of the brands she got an endorsement deal from.

5 Likes

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by CapitalHYC(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Teebillz and his unending love for Public toilets... Once a hoe always a hoe but he will never learn

4 Likes

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Geminita1(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
People with deviant behaviour don't change, how can people not understand this. Drop the saviour complex, you can never change them.

3 Likes

Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Godwin5766(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quotae author=sparog post=85443767]Good for him

Shey dey were supporting her rude behavior. She's given him a dose of it at last grin

Same goes for that Credit card (Cece), she was also dropped by one of the brands she got an endorsement deal from.
[/quote] oga dnt compare CEE C with tacha...she ws dropped bcause she said d truth ( busola rape case )
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by doggedfighter(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Poorly concoted lies
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by NobleAngell(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Of course I saw that coming. Their headache tho.
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Alleged alleged alleged. Only idiots will believe this shit without receipts.

Kindly mention me if you're an idiot, I have something else to tell you
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by spafu(m): 3:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Ok
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by johnkey: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Normal level, what was that ugly dunce looking suegbe expecting before?
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Kingrexyl(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2020
The truth is that I don't give a damn.
Re: See How Tacha And Teebillz Had A Messy Fight Before They Split by Sandydayziz(f): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mtchew.
You can't change your skin color

(1) (Reply)

52yr Old Virgin - Susan Boyle Wants A Man / 10 Things You Did Not Know About Dbanj Like "Feyi" Tormenting Genevieve And More / 10 Reasons Why You Need An Artist Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.